Chapter 3 A little change never hurt anyone

*Chapter 3 A little change never hurt anyone.*

*6:00A.M*

"Allie wakeee uppp," Bella said. I stirred up. Bella took my hand and pulled me into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and took a shower. I washed my hair and shaved. I put on my new clothes. Bella sat me down and straightened my hair. She did her make up and explained how to put it on and what does what. Then I did my own make up. I put on my makeup, then Bella tweaked it a bit. I texted Max and Jax that I would drive to school today.

"WE LOOK GREAT!" Bella smiled.

"You look amazing," I smiled. I grab my bag and Bella grabs hers. We walk downstairs. We sit down and eat breakfast and I grab the car keys. We walk out of the house and I lock the front door behind me. I open the garage. I sat down in my silver BMW i8S. Bella squeals and gets into the passenger's seat. I close the garage. I pulled out of the driveway and drove to school. A few minutes later, I pulled into the school parking lot. I parked my car in the front next to Max's. Everyone stopped and turned to look at the car and us. I opened the doors and we got out. I hung my backpack over my shoulder. I closed the door and locked the car. Bella and I walked into the school. We walked to my locker. I opened my locker. I put my backpack inside. I grab my homework for the rest of the school year. I grabbed my black shoulder bag and put my phone inside. I closed my locker. Bella had her homework.
"I'll see you at lunch, Kay," She smiled. I nodded.

"Careful with the boys," she said with a wink. I laughed. She went to her first class. I walked to all my classes and delivered all my homework for the year.

*8:05a.m*

"Hey, Ms. Fishface! Here's my homework for the rest of the year," I smiled.

"Ms. Fishface?" A deep voice said. The guy turned.

"Ah. So you're the famous Alessandra Valentini. Ms. Ida has retried. Something about ungrateful kids and disgraceful Valentini. So they hired me. I'm the new math teacher and I'm Mr. Matthews. Jason Matthews," He smiled.

"Cool, well, this is my homework for the rest of the year. I did all of the book work and all the of the book worksheets. Also, I took all the tests. My brother watched me as I took them. Here's his note," I said. Handing him the paper.

"Okay thank you," he smiled. He took the note. He went behind his desk and put the letter in the drawer. I turned and walked to the door.

"Wait. Now that you've turned in all your homework. What do you plan on doing?" He asked.

"Well, I've turned in all my homework for the whole year for all my classes. Not just this one. So maybe sometimes I'll drop by and attend class. Sometimes I'll be in the courtyard garden or at the library trying to figure my life out. You never know," I laughed.

"You look familiar," He said.

"I get that a lot," I smiled. I walked out the door.

"See you around Mr.Matthews," I said. I walked down the hall and everyone stopped and stared at me.

"Who's the new chick," a girl whispered.

"Dude! That's Alessandra Valentini! Kyle's Girl," A person said. I stopped and walked up to him. I grabbed him by the collar and slammed him up against the locker.

"What did you say," I asked.

"That you're Kyle's Girl," He smirked. I kneed him in the groin and kneed him in the stomach.

"A) I'm not Kyle's Tool. B) Anyone here calls me that again, that will be you," I said pointing at the guy groaning on the ground.

"MISS. VALENTINI!," Mr. Biggs shouted.