Chapter 12 Nice Joke Sissy

*Chapter 12 Nice Joke Sissy*

*Allie's P.O.V*

"We taking your car or mine," I asked.

"Are you going to stay after for the Game?" He asked.

"Well... Yea. I guess I could. I'll just text my brothers and let them know about everything," I said.

"Okay then. We'll just take my car," He said. I nodded. I got into the passenger's seat. He got in. We put our backpacks in the back.

"Did you lock the door," I asked.

"Yup," He smiled.

"Do you have the home keys," He asked. I pulled the keys out from my pocket and showed him. He smiled. I looked at the time. It's 8:15 am.

"WE'RE LATE AGAIN," We shouted. He pulled out and we raced to school. A few minutes later he pulled up to school and parked the car. We grabbed my laptop, phone and keys. We got out of the car and he locked it. We walked to the front office. We argued all the way to the office.

"How are you two always late," The secretary laughed.

"It's His/Her Fault," We said at the same time. The principal and vice principal walked out of their office and to us.

"We have something to tell you two. Regarding Christoforo Tonelli," The principal said.

"What is it," I asked.

"He will still be teaching here as the algebra 1 & 2. He will also be supervising Detention and the Lunch A, B, and C. Him calling you out and the whole court situation isn't a good enough reason to fire him. So he will be staying. I'm really sorry," she said.

"That'll be all. You two can go to the garden, library, or detention. It's up to you two. You really don't need to attend any of your classes considering you did everything for all the classes," the vice principal said. We nodded. We walked to the detention room. We walked inside and I saw him sitting at the desk typing on his laptop. We sat down in the back.

"Long time no see," Tristan laughed. I rolled my eyes.

"Want to tell your brothers now?" Kyle asked.

"Yeah. I'll text them now," I said. I put Daimon and Luca in a group chat. I texted them.

A: Hey... I need to talk to you guys about something really important. I don't know if you'll say yes or not, but I just want you to hear me out... okay.

L: Okay...

D: Okay.... Also Taylor wants to be added to the chat. He claims to feel left out.

I added Taylor to the group chat.

T: THANK YOU! I'm not left out anymore. Also. What do you need to tell us.

A: Can Kyle Move in with us?

L: Sure I don't mind but Why?

D: Of course he can but Why

T: Exactly what Luca and Daimon said. Sure but why

I looked at Kyle.

"Want me to tell them why since their asking," I said looking at him.

"I guess. Yeah, you can but tell them in person," He whispered. I nodded.

A: Can I tell you why in person. It's not exactly something to be said over text. I'll Skype you Luca when Taylor and Daimon get home. Then we'll tell you why.