Chapter 19 It's My Life!

*Chapter 19 It's My life!*

I started thinking about Kyle.

Did he really leave me for her?

Did he even care or was it all just a bet?

Is it going to be awkward now when we are around each other?

Am I thinking too much?

I closed my eyes until someone tapped me on the shoulder. I opened my eyes and took out my earphones. It was Nolan, he was sitting on the other side of me.

"Yes?" I asked. I looked over and Blake was asleep.

"Do you want me to get you something to eat?" He asked me.

"No thanks on the food, but will you get me a water?" I asked.

"Sure," he waived to the flight attendant and got a water. He gave it to me.

"Thanks," I said smiling.

"No problem. By the way, you sort of um. Never mind," he said smiling and looking down.

"Come on, tell me," I said pushing him.

"Nah, just listen to your music," he said laughing.

"Ya know I'm not going to let this go until you tell me, right?" I asked him.

"I figured. You seem like the stubborn type," he smirked. I slapped his arm. I put in my music. Just as I was about to press play, I heard him mutter something.

"You may be stubborn, but you look cute when you're asleep," he said looking over at me to make sure I didn't hear him. I layed my head on the head rest.

"I heard that Nolan and thanks for that," I laughed. He looked embarrassed.

"You tricked me. You didn't press play," he said looking at me.

"I know," I smirked. "I live with guys and I know they mutter things that they want to say out loud," I laughed. He looked at me stunned.

~Just arrived at the airport~

I was tired and ready for bed. I got off the plane and the guys followed me.

"Well Allie, it was nice meeting and hanging out with you? I'm sure this isn't going to be the last we see each other," Blake said.

"Yeah, nice meeting you guys too," I said smiling at them.

"Well, see you around," Nolan said. The rest said their goodbyes and I followed my friends out of the airport.

"Do you wanna ride home with me Al, you look pretty tired. You didn't sleep at all on the plane," Luca asked and I nodded. We got in the car and headed home.

When we turned in the driveway, Luca stopped and let me out. He had to go to work so he left. Everybody had plans for today except me. I walked in the house and walked to my room. Kyle was in there packing his stuff up. He scared me because I didn't see his car. I just ignored him, went in the living room, and turned on the TV. He walked in.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you Allie," Kyle said looking at me. I turned and looked him right in the eye.

"There is no time for sorry. We both agreed this was best, so just get your stuff and leave," I said.

"Fine then. Now that I don't have to spare your feelings any longer, I have something to tell you," he said so I turned.

"My dad really didn't beat me. It was all a big lie. I just wanted to get even closer you than I already was. I was helping out my girlfriend. Yes, I am dating Elizabeth. She asked me to get close to you and make friends so she could see how you worked so she could tear you down. Our friendship was a huge lie. Everything about us was a lie," he said.