Chapter 7 Secrets Revealed

*Chapter 7 Secrets Revealed*

"What is wrong with that dude?" Max asked curiously.

"I have no idea, but I'm going to find out," I said.

"Hmmm, I guess we will see," he said.

"Well, I guess I'll talk to you guys later, I have stuff to do," I said and walked away.

I snuck down the hallway to Mr. Matthews' classroom and peeked in the window. It was still his prep period and he was talking on the phone.

*Phone call*

"Yeah, I think she's starting to figure it out. I don't know how to hide it. I mean, she's not as stupid as I thought," he said.

"Well, just try. Don't be everywhere she is and try not to be so open about it. Be secretive," the other voice said over speaker phone.

Mr. Matthews looked up and saw me through the glass. He got up from his chair and I ran. I ran outside and got into my car. Oh shit. Oh shit. Why did I just stand there? Ugh. I drove off.

When I got home, I went into my room and layed down on my bed. How am I even going to go to school tomorrow. He knows I know something is up. What could he be talking about though. What secret? So many questions. I hear my phone go off. It's a text from Kyle.

Hey, where you at? We are supposed to get lunch together today. ~Kyle

Something came up. I came home. When school is out, come over. We have to talk. ~Allie

Umm, I'm coming right now. And don't even say not to. I'm coming. Be there in a few:) ~Kyle

Ugh, fine :P ~Allie

I hear a knock on the door 10 minutes later. Kyle walks in. He looks at me with a concerning look.

"What's up? Are you okay?" He asked sitting down by me.

"Uhh, I guess so. I mean I really don't know. I'm lost. I went by Mr. Matthew's' room and I heard him talking on the phone. He said I'm starting to figure it out. I don't know what I'm starting to figure out though. I listened for a few more minutes and he saw me. I ran. He knows that I kinda know now," I said looking up at him.

"It will be okay. We will figure it out. I don't care if it takes a century. It must be important. I don't like how he's been following you around. He has something up his sleeve," he said.

"Ya know what's weird? The voice on the phone kind of sounded familiar," I said. It was quiet for a minute, I couldn't quite put my finger on it. That voice was a little too familiar, until it clicked and I let out a gasp. My dad. The voice was my dad's. I looked over at Kyle, who was looking at me intently.

"It was my dad's voice, but what would he have to do with anything?" I said with tears in my eyes. I never thought I would hear that voice again.

"You need to tell your brothers," He said.

"I-I can't," I said.

"You have to. It's the best and right thing to do. They can help. I promise you. I'll also be there for you the whole time! Max, Jax, Elijah, Nicolo and I are there for you. We'll get through this. Together," He said. I looked at him.

"Please. You need to tell him," He pleaded. I sighed.

"Fine. I'll tell them," I said. I got my phone and called Daimon.

"Hello? Allie? Where are you?" He asked.

"Daimon," I said.

"What happened?" He asked frantically.