Chapter 29 Too Much

*Chapter 29 Too Much Blake's POV*

"This is too much," she said. We were still sitting on the ground outside in the parking lot. Ethan and Nolan were on their way. Elizabeth crawled to her car and drove away after yelling for about an hour. I just kept playing with Allie's hair.

"It will be okay, I promise," she looked at me.

"Don't ever tell me that again. I will never believe that anymore. It never gets better," she said.

"I'm sorry Al," she laid down in the parking lot. I rubbed her back. A car pulled up. Nolan, Jackson, and Ethan got out and ran to us.

"What happened?" Nolan asked frowning. I told them what I saw and Ethan got his phone out.

"I am calling Dr. Amati and telling him that Elizabeth came near Allie," he said. We all nodded.

"Don't. I practically beat her just now. I could get in trouble and have to go to more counseling," Allie said.

"No, you can't. You had a right to do what you did," Jackson said.

"If you say so Jackson, but don't call," she said looking up at me.

"You okay Al," I asked her.

"I wanna go back to the hotel now," she said. I nodded. I got in the car and told Jackson to drive her car there. He nodded. She didn't say anything the whole car ride. When we got there, she got out of the car and went inside. I feel so sorry for her. A lot has happened to her. I got out and told the other guys that they could go home. I walked inside the room, and Allie was laying on the bed and she was crying. I laid down beside her and hugged her, she hugged me back.

"Look at me," I said. She looked up at me.

"I promise you that this will get better," I said. She nodded and half- smiled.

"I'm going to listen to you. If you say it will get better, maybe it will," she said.

"It will Al," I said. She closed her eyes.

My alarm went off and I hit the snooze button. Allie woke up.

*Allie's POV*

I opened my eyes and my head instantly started pounding from crying so hard last night. I looked at Blake.

"You feeling better Al," he asked.

"I guess so. Sleep doesn't solve everything though," I said.

"I know, but it's a start and today will be okay," he said. We heard a knock at the door. Blake got up and opened it. It was Daimon.

"Uh, hey, is Allie here?" he asked. Blake looked at me and I acted like I was asleep.

"Yeah, but she's asleep. You can come back later," Blake said.

"Well, actually, can I talk to you. I am ready to get this cleared," he said sadly. He opened the door more so he could come in.

~Blake's POV

"How is she doing?" he asked looking at her.

"She is just fine. I mean, after the fact that you kicked her out," I said.

"I didn't kick her out, it was Luca. I can't disagree with him. I would have nowhere else to go if he kicked me out," he said looking at me.

"Well, she's your sister and you didn't even take up for her. If you really cared, you wouldn't care that you had nowhere else to go because you would be with her to keep her safe."

"It's not that simple. I didn't come here to argue with you, Blake. I came here to come back. She needs to move back in with us. Luca, whether he admits it or not, misses her. He walks around the house, goes in her room, and just sits there. He talks about everything they did together. He's ready for her to move back in." He said and we just sat there for a few minutes.