Chapter 21 I'm Broken

*Chapter 21 I'm Broken*

"You go get a bunch of clothes. I'll get the food," I said. He nodded. He ran into Kohls. I walked into Taco Bell. I ordered. They gave me my order. I put it in the back seat and sat down. Jackson ran to the car. He put the bags and sat down.

"What did you do buy out the whole store," I asked. He smiled and shrugged. I laughed and turned on some music. I drove to the hotel. I looked in my mirror. Blake and the gang were following us.

"Their following," Jackson said.

"Thanks captain obvious," I said. I turned then turned again. I kept on turning until I lost them. Then I went onto the interstate and took a different exit and drove to the Marriott. I parked the car and grabbed the clothes and food. We walked inside and ran to the elevator. We took it up to the 6th floor. We walked to her door. I opened it and we walked inside. Jackson closed it shut. I turned the light on.

"HONEY I'M HOME," I laughed. I heard a laugh. She turned the lamp on.

"It's almost 9," She said. I sighed.

"We know. Blake and the rest were following us. So we had to lose them," I laughed. She nodded.

"But you have to love us because we got TACO BELL AND NEW CLOTHES," Jackson cheered. She laughed. We sat down. I warmed up the food. We sat down and ate.

*9:00*

"I'm stuffeddddd" Jackson whined. I whacked him.

"Woman!" he squealed.

"If you had stopped at the nachos you wouldn't be so full," I scolded. She giggled.

"You two act like a married couple," She laughed. I gasped.

"AWE! COME HERE WIFEY!" Jackson cheered. He put his arms around me.

"EW! LET GO OF ME! YOU IDIOT!"I shouted.

"WIFEEYY" He cheered.

"I AM NOT YOUR WIFE! I'M A GUY" I said. She laughed. We started tickling her.

"O-Oh O-Okay P-Please S-Stop," She laughed. We stopped. She picked out clothes we got for her and went to the bathroom to change. She walked out. I put the food in the fridge and the clothes in the drawer. Jackson took the left bed. She took the Right. I crawled in with Jack and turned the lights off.

"Goodnight," We said.

~Next Day~

*Allie's P.O.V*

"WAKE UP! YOU LAZY BUTTS! YOU HAVE SCHOOL," I shouted. They groaned. Jack and Ethan were tangled up. At least that's what it looked like. I took a picture of it on Jack's phone and sent it as a mass text to everyone. I sent it to me privately. They woke up and get ready. Jack took a cob home.

"You're coming with me somewhere," Ethan said. I grabbed my key card, phone and purse. I took the elevator down to the lobby. We walked to the car.

"Where are we going," I asked sitting down. He pulled out of the parking lot.

"Somewhere," He said. We got on the interstate.

"But you have school. I don't want you to diss the guys for me," I said. He laughed.

"Relax. They all know I love sleeping in and skipping. So it's cool. I'll just meet up with them after I drop you off at the hotel," He said.

"Okay," I said. I put on my music and closed my eyes.

If I was dying... who would save me?

Has the time finally come?

Am I not meant for an angel to come save me?