Chapter 28 We'll be there Soon

*Chapter 28 We'll be there Soon*

I walked to the Garden. I sat down and opened my laptop. I typed in my password and opened my email. I had an email from uncle Rico. It says. Call me. I got my phone out and called Uncle Rico.

"Allie?"

"Hi. Uncle Rico. You wanted me to call you?"

"Yea. I wanted to ask you. Where are you? I called home but Luca, Daimon and Taylor were the only ones We talked to. When we asked about you they said they don't know where you are because you didn't come home for the past 4 days. Also that they are worried sick. Are you okay? Did something happen? I know you would never run away without a good reason," He said.

"They said I haven't come home? Is that really what they said?"

"Yeah. That's what they said... Are you okay,"

"No. I'm not okay. They kicked me out of the house. I'm staying at a hotel, going to a therapist, working at a cafe, going to a gym and going to school. Also I sold my BMW and Convertible for money. I'm keeping my lambo. I sold the two cars to a friend who is willing to give them right back when I can buy it back from him."

"They lied to us? Why?"

"I don't know. I've been staying at a hotel. Why don't you ask their girlfriends?"

"That's it. I'm coming over there," Granny said.

"ME TOO!" Adam and Bri said.

"We're coming babygirl. Stay strong," Uncle Rico said.

"We'll be there soon," Uncle Alex said.

"Okay," I said and hung up. I listened to music and rested my eyes.

"ALLIEEEEE" someone cheered. I opened my eyes and found Maxie. I smiled. I put my stuff aside and ran to him. I hugged him. I buried my face in the crook of his neck.

"I missed you, where have you been?" he asked.

"I've been pretty busy. A lot has happened," I said.

"I know, your brothers tell me everything. I'm sorry I haven't been here for you Al," he said smiling at me.

"It's fine. They probably lied to you if they said I ran away."

"You didn't run away?"

"No, they kicked me out."

"Really? Are you kidding me? You can come stay with me."

"No, it's fine. I am staying at a hotel and Nolan, Blake, and Ethan help me out a lot."

"Who is Nolan, Blake, and Ethan?"

"They are my friends. They have been here for me through it all." I said. He looked down.

"I'm sorry."

"It's fine. I'm fine and it's going to be alright," I said. He came up and hugged me.

"Well, I have to go meet Nolan and them, but let's catch up later, okay?" I said hugging him one last time.

"Okay, I'll talk to you soon," he said. I walked out of the garden and went to see Ms. Rose. I walked in and she greeted me. It was nice in her office. She had flowers and a welcome sign. Man, she was already better than our old principal.

"How are you today Allie?" she asked.

"I am pretty good. My Uncle is coming to see me so that's exciting I guess," I said. She laughed.

"That's great. You need family right now," she said smiling.

"Yeah, but my brothers told him and my granny that I ran away. They didn't tell them I got kicked out, so that's why they are coming."