Chapter 33 I don't even know my own heart

*Chapter 33 I don't even know my own heart*

"What are you talking about Allie," He said.

"What's going on between Aria and you," I said.

"Nothing," he answered.

"Okay, fine, but let me tell you something. She likes you. Alot. I can see it. So don't mess it up Luca," I said. He looked at me wide eyes. "What? Did you think that I wouldn't notice? Of course I noticed. You can't hide this one from me."

I got off his lap and walked out. They saw me.

"I'm going to go shower and sleep. I'm tired," I laughed. They nodded. I walked to the room and into the bathroom. I removed my make up. I stripped and walked into the shower. I sang softly and took a nice hot shower. I washed my hair. I took a deep breath and let it out. I stood there in complete silence. My mind instantly wandered to Dom. Get out of my mind Nico. Why are you always on my mind?

I turned the shower off and put on a robe. I moisturized and put on shorts and a aero shirt. I put my old clothes in the hamper. I walked out and closed the door. I made the bed and suddenly a pair of arms wrap around my waist and hug me. I stiffen. I take a small deep breath. It's Dom.

"Don't say anything. Just let me speak tonight." he said.

"Dom. You're tired. Go take a shower and then we can talk." I said sternly. He sighed and let go of me. He walked into the bathroom. I laid down on the bed. What's gotten into Dom? Why is he acting so weird? Is he drunk? No what am I thinking...He can't be. He doesn't drink. Then, what's up with him. I look at the time. 12:00 pm. I heard the shower turn off. I close my eyes and pretend to sleep. I heard a sigh. The lights went off. I felt the bed dip. I stayed there staring at the ground, waiting for him to fall asleep.

*An Hour later*

I heard snoring. I slowly got out of bed, grabbed my phone and tiptoed out of the room. I closed the door behind me. I walked to the back door. I opened the door and unlocked it. I sat down with my feet in the pool. I unlocked my phone and scrolled through my contacts. I called Nolan. He picked up.

"Hey A."

"Nolan,"

"What's up."

"I'm confused."

"About what?"

"Is Blake with you,"

"Yea."

"Is he sleeping on the couch or resting his eyes,"

"Neither. He's in the kitchen cooking for Ethan, Jackson, Jax, and me."

"Could uh.. You 4 go outside without Blake and put me on speaker."

"Sure, Yea let me just go tell him and make something up."

"Okay."

I heard a bit of murmuring. Then I heard Blake say okay. A few minutes later I heard climbing and then a door close.

(N=Nolan, J=Jax, JS=Jackson, E= Ethan, A=Allie)

N: "Okay. Al. you're on speaker."

E: "What's up."

A: "I'm confused."

JS: "What about."

A: "Blake and Domenico. Both confuse me so much. It's like I don't know my heart anymore."

JS: "What are you going on about Al."

E: "Think about what you're saying."

A: "I know you guys are smirking. Just help me. I don't know what to do."