Chapter 18 It was all a bet

*Chapter 18 It was all a bet*

"It just doesn't feel right. I don't feel the spark. It's like an empty love. I love you but not in that way. I love you as a sister. I'm sorry. I really am. I'm sorry I lead you on. Are you okay," He said. Wow. That hurt. Well. Not really. I mean I get where he's coming from.

"I get where you coming from and It's okay. I feel the same way. Well I gotta go. Talk to you soon," I said.

"Okay," he said. I hung up.

I ran my hand through my hair and started walking. I bumped into someone. I stumbled back a few steps.

"I'm so sorry," I said. The person chuckled.

"It's fine chica," He said. So he speaks spanish. Okay. I can work with that.

"No, no es muy bien. Me siento muy mal. Por favor, permítanme que lo componen a usted,"I said. (No it's not fine. I feel terrible. Please let me make it up to you.)

"Bien fina," (Okay fine)

"Great! I'll buy you lunch," I smiled and looked at him. Oh my Wow! He looks like a god.I looked behind him. He has 3 people behind him.

"Your friends can come to. I don't mind," I said. He laughed and nodded.

"What's your name," his friend asked.

"That could be a deadly question you know," I said folding my hands. They laughed.

"How?" Another friend asked.

"Because. You could take me name look it up and blackmail me and everything," I said sassily.

"Sassy," the other friend said.

"You still haven't told us your name," The friend laughed.

"And you haven't told me your names yet," I said.

"We asked you first," The guy said.

"I asked you second and I'm a girl," I said. They groaned.

"Fine," One of them said.

"I'm Jackson White. The Gentleman/Nice one," He smiled.

"I'm Nolan West. The Prankster/ Handsome one," he said.

"I'm Ethan Clark. The Jock/ Player one and the one you ran into is," He said

"Blake Pierce," he said.

"He's the bad boy," Nolan laughed.

"We all are but we are certain types of bad boys," Jackson said.

"At least that's what the ladies say," Ethan said.

"Now will you tell us your name or Am I going to be calling you Princess," Blake smirked. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"I'm Alessandra Valentini. Call me Allie," I said.

"Now Let's go. We'll meet up with my friends. Then I can buy you guys lunch," I said. They nodded.

"You don't have to you know," Jackson said.

"I want to," I smiled. We walked into the mall and to Aero. I saw the girls.

"Girls," I smiled.

"Allie!," Bella said.

"Girls, this is Nolan, Jackson, Ethan and Blake," I smiled.The girls waved.

"Guys, this Bella, Peyton, Jade, Skyler," I said.

"What happened," Bella asked.

"I bumped into Blake and I felt bad so I'm going to make it up to them," I smiled.