Chapter 9 I'm the Tonelli Lawyer

*Chapter 9 I'm the Tonelli Lawyer*

"Allie," A voice said. I looked up and found Daimon and Luca. I ran and hugged them. Luca picked me up.

"They called him!," I said.

"Allie," Luca said.

"They called him!" I cried.

"Allie," Taylor said.

"I don't want to see him! Luca," I said.

"Allie," Daimon tried.

"He'll take me away! He'll make me live with him!," I cried.

"Allie!," Luca said.

"He'll break this family up! I like my life! I like this family! I don't-," I said. Daimon interrupted me.

"He won't take you! I promise you this! He won't break this family up. I won't let him! He won't hurt you! I promise okay," He whispered. I nodded. He hugged me and let me down.

"Now! Someone explain to me how Mr.Tonelli ended up here," Taylor laughed.

"Well. Kyle did it," I said pointing at him. He gasped. Jax and the guys walked in.

"WOMEN!," He gasped. He walked to me and We started arguing.

"Allie," Luca said.

"Allie! Kyle," Jax shouted. We looked at him.

"Sit," He said. We sat down.

"Now! Explain," He said.

"What did you do Kyle," Maxie said. Kyle pouted and explained.

"I got carried away I guess," Kyle nervously laughed.

"It's okay. We would've done the same thing to him if he'd said that in our faces," Daimon laughed.

"You kids be careful next time," The nurse said walking in.

"He's fine now. He's just unconscious. Also I think you kids should apologize," The nurse laughed and walked away.

"I'll apologize in a million years," Kyle muttered.

"Just go," Elijah said.

"You too Allie," Taylor said. I sighed. We walked to the Emergency room. He got up and looked at us.

"You know we were here to apologize for putting you in here but When we were walking here we remembered all you said about Allie. Now personally we don't feel sorry at all. We genuinely feel proud of this. Maybe this will knock some sense into you. I don't know what your Father is teaching you about family, but from what I can tell. You just seem snotty, spoiled, and bratty. Just because your family is naturally rich and famous does not mean you have the right to boss everyone around like their tools or just plain poor. You can take everything to court and say try to take custody of Allie and everything but just so you know. Every lawyer that has went up against Luca has lost. Luca always wins. I don't know where you got the idea that she's my tool or she's pathetic but just for your information she's none of that. She is an amazingly smart person. Who is mysterious and intelligent and far from pathetic. If anyone's pathetic here, it should be you because you hurt your own step sister in a way none would dare. You are not a brother. You are not anyone I want around Allie. Her brothers agree with me. They would come in here but if they did, you'd be ripped to shreds. Mostly because you and your family are the reason she's cried more than a girl should have. Every time she's broken down. She's gotten up ten times stronger and kept on moving. She is by far the strongest girls I know. So I'm not going to stand by and listen to you and your family try and downgrade her or make her feel useless. I won't let you and neither will her brothers. We will stand by her and protect her from the likes of you. So do us all a favor. Get out and Stay out of our lives," Kyle said.