Chapter 11 What the Hell Ky!

*Chapter 11 What the Hell Ky!*

"I'm perfectly happy with my life as it is. I'm happy that my brothers are my guardians. I'm happy with my little family. It's not much but it's home. They are always there for me. At the end of the day I will always go home to them. I don't want to live with you Pietro. I don't want to be apart of your family. So please don't force me to. From what I've learned about your family is that you guys think of me as a useless tool. You think so low of me and you have insulted me. So why would I come live with you. You also sent Christoforo Tonelli come to my school just to spy on me because of you doing that. I almost had a mental breakdown. If it weren't for Daimon and Luca I would be in the hospital. You guys hate my guts and you've proved that fact. I don't want to live with you. I don't need parents because I have something way better. I have my brothers. So please your honor. After everything I've been through. Please let me live with my brothers. I'm happy with them," I said. He nodded.

"That would be all your honor," Luca said. The judge hit his malet.

"After Careful consideration. Alessandra Valentini's custody will remain in Luca and Daimon Valentini's hands. Pietro Tonelli your custody application is denied. Court dismissed," He said. Luca smiled. I got off of the stand. I ran and hugged Luca.

"Thank you," I whispered.

"You're welcome," He smiled.

"Aren't you going to give your uncles a hug!," Uncle Alex pouted. I smiled and hugged him.

"What are you guys doing here. I thought you were in Italy," I asked.

"When Luca told us what was going on here a week ago we took the first flight here. We helped Luca with the court prep. Now that it's all good. We're going to go back to Italy today. Come visit us though," Uncle Rico said.

"We will," I smiled.

"Oi! What about me!," Kyle pouted.

"What about you?" I questioned. The guys and Bella were standing with him. I turned and faced him.

"Are you going to introduce us or no," Granny smiled. I laughed.

"That's Arabella Vega, Nicolo Montoya, Elijah Bryce," I said. They waved hi.

"Then That's Max DeAngelis and Jax DeAngelis," I smiled.

"Ciao bello incontrare tutti voi," Max smiled. (Hi nice to meet you all.)

"You speak Italian," Uncle Rico said.

"Tutti noi facciamo," Jax said. (We all do.)

"Well, we better get going but it was nice meeting you all," Uncle Rico said. "I will keep in touch with you Allie and Luca," he said hugging us and smiling.

"Okay Uncle Rico, see you next year," I joked.

"Yeah, you're probably right. Maybe some day, you'll move down there with us," he smiled, waved, and walked to his car. He honked the horn and drove off. The rest of us stood there for a minute, said our goodbyes, and then most of them left. Me and Kyle were the last ones.

"Well, you wanna hang out for awhile before I go home and get some rest?" Kyle asked me.

"Sure, sounds like a plan. Movie?" I asked.

"Nah, how about food from some fancy place?" he laughed.

"What about pizza? We can make that fancy," I smiled.

"Good, I thought you might actually wanna go to one of those fancy smancy food places. I don't even know how to pronounce some of those foods," he said looking at me.