Chapter 2:love and war

The last time we saw a lot of drama. Kelly can't figure out who to chose, the man who she thought she loved Kenny who refused to make a marriage commitment or Evan the man who she is married to but doesn't know if she's in love with. Beyonce filed for divorce but she was not able to go through with it so her and her husband Shawn are working out their problems. Michelle finds out that Ron talked to Will. she hopes Will doesn't know that Ron is actually his dad.

So the three haven't talked for weeks. They've all been doing they're own thing. Kelly gets home to Evan after work she knows he might wanna talk about what happen between her and Kenny. "Babe you called me and said you need to talk" Kelly walked in the living room." Yeah it's something very serious" Evan said as he took a seat on the couch "Okay" kelly then sat down her purse and sat on the sofa next to Evan " What is it?" Kelly asked "Well it's been brought to my attention that there is some tension between us and I wanna ask you why" he said

"What kind of tension?" Kelly asked.

"Babe come on you haven't talked to me or actually had a conversation with me since you and Kenny talked" he said

"Well there's a reason for that" kelly looked down then back up at Evan

"What's up" he asked "Well when Kenny was here he didn't just get the house" she said and Evan looked at her puzzled "He kissed me" she said "He what?" Evan exclaimed. "Wait did you kiss him back" he asked "Yes" she admitted sadly. "Get out" he pointed at the door "What Evan" "Get out!" he said again "Fine" kelly stood up and headed for the door she walked out and slammed the door behind her. She didn't know where she was going but it wasn't back to him.

A few minutes later she arrived at Kenny's house she knocked on the door and he answered it. "Kelly" he asked puzzled she cried in his arms "Just hold me" she said Kelly as much as she hated Kenny and he didn't like her for marrying Evan. She still cared about him and he cared about her. He led her in to the house and they sat on the couch " He kicked me out" she said "Why?" he asked "Because I love you Kenny there I said it I love you" she said "I love you too" he said they looked into each others eyes and they kissed yes again but this kiss was Kelly's doing they kissed and kissed and fell on to the couch together.

The next day at the firm Michelle and Beyonce were just chatting when kelly walked in she was wearing one of Kenny white t-shirts and the pants she had came to him house with "Hey you look" "Bad" Michelle interrupted "Yeah what happen to you" Beyonce asked "Kenny?" she answered "What about Kenny?"Michelle said "I spent the night with him" Kelly admitted. "You what!" Beyonce and Michelle said in unison. "Wait why"Beyonce stuttered "How?" Michelle asked Kelly sighed deeply "Well I told Evan about me and Kenny And I left" kelly said "Wait you just walked out" Michelle asked "Well he told me to get out and I left and I went to" "Kenny's house" Beyonce blurted out "And what happen there"Michelle asked "Let's just say I won't be seeing Evan for a long time" kelly said. Beyonce and Michelle looked at each other then back at kelly "You did the dirty" Michelle said aloud. Kelly nodded in agreement "Did you like it" Beyonce asked." Loved it " Kelly said "So what about Evan" Michelle asked " I don't know" kelly sat in the chair "Well you Better figure it out "Michelle said annoyed "Okay I'll think of something" kelly thought "You better" Beyonce warned her .