Chapter 6: Destiny's having a child

We all know that Kelly is pregnant, she is only a month pregnant and hasn't told her two best friends yet she really doesn't know how they'll react but she can't think about that now. She has just gotten in the mail her final divorce papers the ones that actually made her divorce.

She sighed as she took out a pen. "This  is it" she said to herself she quickly signed her name and sighed again she had realized that part of her life was over and it was on to the future with Kenny and their child.

She decided to invite Michelle and Bey over she was gonna tell them about her pregnancy. They all sat in the living room talking and laughing reminiscing about things. Then kelly threw up in her mouth she put her hands to her mouth.

"Oh" she exclaimed "You okay?" Michelle asked concerned. "No I just threw up in my mouth" kelly said. "Here drink some wine" bey said "No water works better" kelly said as she walked to the kitchen, Michelle and bey followed her "You've never said no to wine" Michelle said as kelly took a big gulp of water. "Yeah matter of fact you haven't had any wine at all" bey thought "The only people who can't have wine is women who are pregnant " Michelle eyes widen as did beys they both looked at kelly she chuckled nervously at them. "Matter  of fact you have gotten a little chunkier lately" bey said kelly looked down at her body "I have not" "And you've been very defensive lately too" Michelle thought kelly sighed "Okay okay yes I'm pregnant okay I was gonna tell you but I didn't realize how smart you are" kelly exclaimed "oh my god" Michelle squealed as did bey and hugged kelly "wait you guys are happy" kelly asked "of course we are honey" bey said "okay" kelly hugged them.

later Michelle had left and went back to her apartment and Ron was there "hey" she said as she walked into her apartment "oh hey" he greeted "what are you doing here" Michelle asked "oh I have something to tell you" he said "okay" she walked over to him "what" she asked "well  I told you about my girlfriend" he started Michelle nodded "well were not together anymore" Ron said Michelle smirked "oh I'm sorry Ron" she said "oh it's okay we didn't have a lot in common anyway" Ron said "So is that it" Michelle asked "what" "Nothing never mind" Michelle said Ron shrugged his shoulder and walked to the door and walked out.

So Beyonce was walking down the street when she got knocked over by a man running "oh I'm so sorry" he said as he ran to her "It's okay" bey said as she lied on the ground facing him he helped her to her feet "Are you okay" he asked "yea I'm good" bey said as she was brushing herself off "I didn't mean it" he said "It's okay uh" bey looked into his eyes they were apologetic and sad "No it's not okay is there anything I can do" he asked "look again it's fine" she said "okay" he nodded "so where are you headed" she asked trying to change the subject "oh I have to catch a plane" he said "oh well don't let me stop " bey said "okay goodbye miss?" he asked "knowles" bey said "Beyonce" she added "and you are" "oh my name is Liam' he answered she nodded and he ran down the street.

So the next day kelly met up with Michelle and bey at the law firm to go out to lunch.

"Can you guys hurry up" kelly demanded as Michelle and bey put their jackets on "kelly why are you rushing us" Michelle asked "she's pregnant do you need another excuse" bey said Michelle nodded in agreement "Hey it's not my fault you two are so slow" kelly said as you readers can see kelly is very snippy and hormonal."okay were ready" bey said "its about time" kelly said they walked out of the firm and got in the car "so guys I have something to tell you about Ron " Michelle said "what" bey asked "well him and his lady friend broke up" Michelle answered "oh that's so sad" kelly cried bey and Michelle both looked at her "no its great that means me and him have a chance to be together Michelle added "why do you want to be with him anyone he's just gonna hurt you" bey said "again" kelly chimed in "Well you never know people can change" Michelle said "yeah sure" kelly said

They arrived at the restaurant and walked in it was not to fancy but it was nice they sat at their table and waited to be served "so anyway I also have some news" kelly said "we already know you're pregnant" Michelle added "no me and Evan are officially divorced" kelly squealed "wow thats great" bey said "yeah" kelly nodded "oh my god" Michelle looking another direction "what" kelly asked "its your sister" Michelle said "what!" bey blurted out she saw her sister Solange sitting at a table with Evan! "what the hell is she doing here with him" kelly asked "I don't know" bey said standing up "but I'm gonna find out" she walked over to the table Michelle and kelly followed her. "What in hell?" bey asked Solange looked up at her sister "bey what are you doing here?" Solange asked "I think the real question is what are you doing here" kelly said behind bey "kelly" Evan asked "You know each other" Solange asked "yeah he's my ex husband" kelly said as she gave Evan the devil stare "You never told me you were once married" Solange said "yes I did" Evan said "Not to my sisters best friend" Solange pointed out and got up "wait how long has this little thing been going on" kelly asked "7 months" Solange answered kelly gasped "thats as long as we've been married" Kelly exclaimed half the restaurant stared at them "kelly" bey muttered "you were cheating on me!" kelly pushed bey out of the way "you were too" Evan said "yeah but I told you" kelly exclaimed even a little louder "now I'm glad were divorced" kelly said the walked rapidly out of the restaurant "I'll get her" Michelle said and followed kelly, bey turned to Solange "Are you coming?" she asked Solange looked at Evan and then back at bey "yup" she confirmed.

They both walked out the restaurant they all drove to beys house bey still a little mad at Solange, Kelly was pissed off at both of them. Kelly quietly sat on the couch as the others were in the kitchen "Should I talk to her" Solange asked bey and Michelle. "Do you wanna get slapped" bey asked "no" "then don't talk to her" Michelle said "yeah she's still really mad" bey pointed out "look its not my fault I didn't know he was married"Solange said "try explaining that to her" Michelle said Solange sighed deeply they all walked into the living room "kelly?" Solange asked kelly didn't look at her "I'm sorry about Evan" Solange said kelly still didn't look at her bey and Michelle both looked at Solange then back at kelly "look it's not my fault he didn't love you" Solange said bey put her hand to her face "what do you mean didn't love me" kelly asked "Well I" "Evan and I had a great marriage" kelly stood up "then why did it end" Solange asked kelly sat back down in the chair they all waited for Kelly's response "I didn't mean to say that" Solange said breaking the silence "but you did" Michelle said out loud "but she's not wrong" kelly finally said "I mean why should I care about evan anyway right I mean its not like I'm his wife anymore" kelly sighed "right" kelly added "I'm sorry" Solange said "It's not your fault" kelly said "so can we be friends then" Solange asked Kelly forced a smile at her "yes we can" she said Solange smiled at her Kelly's phone then rang she answered it "hello yes this is she oh my god" kelly gasped "okay I'll be there as soon as I can" kelly said and hung up her phone "honey what's wrong" bey asked "its Kenny he was in a car accident" Kelly said as she stood up from the chair everyone else did to "is he gonna be okay" Michelle asked "I don't know we have to get to the hospital" kelly said in a panic she then rushed to the door "hon calm down" bey insisted "okay okay lets just go"Kelly rushed them they quickly all ran out the door.

They arrived at the hospital the nurse had told them to wait in the waiting Room "god I hope he's okay" kelly said "he will" Michelle assured her "you don't know that" kelly said "kelly honey just take a deep breath" bey said kelly then slowly took 2 deep breaths "Is anyone here for Kenny Edmonds" a male doctor asked the 4 slowly stood up "yes we are" bey said he looked at them and walked up to them "how is he "kelly asked "he will be fine he just has a few broken ribs right now" he said kelly nodded "see I told you he was gonna okay" Michelle said "so can we see him" kelly asked "not now but come back tomorrow" he said "okay" she said that night she stayed with bey  Bey didn't want kelly to be alone that night.