Chapter7 Recovering from everything

Kenny had finally awoke from the hospital he was gonna be okay kelly and him had finally gotten to go home.

They arrived home "okay honey why don't you go lie on the couch" she said as they stumbled into the house he fell on the couch kelly shut the door and propped him up and elevated his body.

"You okay?" she asked

"Yeah I'm good babe come sit down" Kenny said
"you sure?" she asked
"Yes" he answered "okay" she sat next to him "So how are you feeling" he asked
"Good the baby's been kicking" kelly said "Can I feel" he asked.
"It is your baby isn't it" kelly said he put one of his hand on her growing stomach.
"Babe I have something to tell you" he said "oh god" she thought "What now?" she asked "I'm dying"Kenny said "what" kelly asked as she stood up " I have a bone infection and its literally killing me" he admitted "why did you wait to tell me that until now" she asked "I know how you get sometimes especially now" he said "I only have a few more months to live" Kenny said "okay we can get through this" kelly said trying to fight back tears he nodded at her.

Later that night when Kenny was asleep kelly went over to bey's house she cried the whole way there because she couldn't cry in front of Kenny.

She knocked on the door and thankfully beyonce answered it "oh kelly hi" she greeted "hey" she said as she wiped away her tears, Bey noticed she'd had been crying "you okay?" she asked "oh bey I don't know what to do" kelly replied "come in" bey let her in and they both sat on the couch, bey soothed Kelly with a glass of water "Honey tell me what's wrong" bey asked "Kenny's dying" kelly cried bey put her arm around kelly "what?" bey asked "he has only a few months to live" kelly said as she cried harder bey rubbed Kelly's back and tried her to calm her down "I don't know what I'm gonna do without him" kelly said "you'll be fine just think about him now that he's alive" bey said "you always know the right thing to say bey" kelly said as bey wiped her tears from her eyes "I'm always here for you" bey assured her kelly nodded at her she knew Beyonce was right she can't think about Kenny dying only him living.

Michelle was exhausted the next day at work her and bey both Bey yawned and put her head on her desk "why are you so tired" Michelle asked her "kelly came by my house last night" bey said "what for?" Michelle asked "she was very upset" bey said she really didn't want to tell Michelle the whole story about kelly and Kenny but Michelle was sure to drag it out of her "why was she upset" Michelle asked "it's about Kenny" bey said she was just gonna tell her and not waste an hour of her guessing "what about Kenny" she asked "well he has a bone infection and he only has a few months to live" she went out with it "oh my god she must be a wreck" Michelle thought "she is" bey said and a man walked in a turned to Michelle "hi I'm Liam is Beyonce knowles here" the Liam guy yes is back "I'm sorry and you are" Michelle asked rudely "Liam?" bey asked "oh hi bey right" he asked "yeah that's me what are you doing here" bey asked well I got a job here and I heard around that you worked here" he said "that's great" bey said "I think" "so what do you work here as" bey asked "an intern for miss Michelle Williams" he read it off a piece of paper, Michelle quickly stood up "thats me hi" Michelle greeted "nice to meet you boss" he said with a smile "you too" Michelle smiled back she thought he was kinda cute even though she really didn't have a thing for white men but it didn't matter "so what do you need me to do" he asked "well can you get me you and bey some coffee" Michelle said politely "of course" he said an ran off "he is really nice" Michelle said "yeah what a sweetheart" bey thought.

Kelly arrived home in excitement "babe I have a great idea" she said "what?" he asked "lets get married" she said "what now?" he asked "well bey brought it to my attention that you know since you're dying and all lets live" kelly said "what do you say" she asked "lets do it" he said he slowly stood up he helped her to her feet and they walked out of the house and to the court house on the way the way there kelly had called everyone that she knew you know bey, Solange Michelle,Shawn, mama Tina and that's about it "you ready" she asked him "As ready as I'll ever be" they entered the courthouse with their family behind them "okay in the power invested in me and the state of Atlanta I now pronounce you mr. and mrs. Edmonds" the man said the family clapped with joy kelly and Kenny kissed.

After that the whole family had gone out for dinner "I like to make a toast" Kenny announced they all focus they're attention on him "I thank you all for being with us for our wedding today" he said as they all held up their glasses " I like to say something to" kelly stood up Kenny sat back down in his seat "I know you all know that Kenny will be not with us for long and I know it won't be easy but I'm glad that I have all of you" kelly said they all cheered and clinked their glasses.

My Girls (Completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara