Chapter 12 Secrets float everywhere now a days

Well I'm not gonna talk about the last chapter because we have to get into our story...,

Solange and Evan were gonna be married in about 1 month they both were very happy and bey and Michelle secretly helped out with the wedding, kelly has not talked to marlon in a while after the whole wedding thing she was a shut in and it was up to Michelle and bey to help her.

Kelly spent the whole week in her house a lot was on her mind and just wanted to get away from it all. She stayed in her bed and cried and was mad and angry.

bey and Michelle entered her house "she's upstairs " Michelle said "okay lets go" bey said they started walking up the stairs "wait" Michelle stopped bey "what" bey asked "we don't know what kind of state she'll be in" Michelle said "so?" bey asked "so we have to be extra sensitive" Michelle pointed out "right"

They walked up the stairs and opened the door to Kelly's room she was lying in bed just watching tv crying at a Cancer commercial "hi honey" bey said nervously "hi" kelly sniffled "how you feeling" Michelle asked, kelly let out a cry bey and Michelle looked at each other then walked over to kelly "honey what's wrong" bey asked as she rubbed Kelly's back "everything" kelly said "everything like what?" Michelle asked "like things like oh I don't know it's just I feel like being sad is that so wrong" kelly cried "is it about marlon"chelle asked "sorta" kelly said sniffling "well if it is about marlon then why don't you go and talk to him" bey suggested "I can't" kelly said "why not" Michelle asked "because I don't wanna tell him I don't want to date him, he really likes me and I don't wanna break his heart" kelly cried harder "tissue" bey handed kelly a tissue "thank you" kelly said then blew into it,chelle gave her a disgusted look. "you guys know you don't have to be with me" kelly said between sniffles "kelly we want to" Michelle said bey looked at her watch then back up at kelly. "Well actually I have to go" bey said "where" the two asked "uh I have to go uh meet up with my mom" she lied she was really going to talk to her sister she just didn't want to tell Michelle in front of kelly "oh okay well I'll see you later then" kelly said as she wiped her tears away "okay call me bye" bey had then walked out.

She met up with Solange at her apartment she opened the door and Solange was in her wedding dress looking at herself side ways in a worried way "hey" bey said "oh hey" Solange said startled "so what's up" bey asked "well uh I don't know how to tell you this but uh" Solo stuttered over her words "come on dang out with it already" bey interrupted annoyed "okay okay well you wanna know the real reason why I'm marrying Evan" Solange asked "yeah" bey said seriously "bey I'm having a baby" Solange said bey was so shocked she felt like she could faint "YOUR WHAT?!!?!?!?" bey exclaimed "so that's the real reason" bey thought "that makes perfect sense" "well you can't tell anyone" Solange said "why not" bey asked "because you just can't" Solange said "you're gonna have to give me a better excuse than that" bey said  "Evan doesn't even know" Solange said "what" bey asked "you're getting married in a month I think you should tell him now" bey said "but....." "tell him" bey said bluntly.

So after Michelle left Kelly's house she went out to dinner with Liam they were having a great time together "Michelle may I ask you something" he asked "of course" Michelle replied "why'd you ever date Ron if you didn't like him" he asked Michelle cleared her throat "I didn't date Ron"she said "what do you mean" he asked "I mean beys mother set me up with him I just wouldn't be lonely and we fake dated then we had will and we kinda went our separate ways" Michelle said "oh well I like to meet your son sometime" Liam said "oh I don't know he's very sensitive about me dating someone else and not being with his dad" Michelle pointed out "maybe you're right lets give it some time" Liam smiled at her she smiled back at him and felt really happy with Liam even though no one knew about their relationship but them.

Marlon was sick and tired of waiting for kelly to call him or talk to him so he went over to her house, he calmly knocked on the door kelly hurried and put her purple robe on a rushed down stairs "I'm coming" she said as she walked to the door she slowly opened it "marlon" she greeted him "oh you know my name" he said "look I know I haven't called you or even talked to you in almost a week but there is a reason for that" she said "let me guess you don't want to make us official" "yeah how'd you know that" she asked "I could tell by your face when I asked you kelly if you don't want to make it official I'm fine with it" he said "no your not" kelly said "huh" he asked " I mean guys like you aren't just okay with just being friends with a hot sexy women like me" kelly said "well I'm not one of those guys kelly" he took both of her hands "you aren't" she asked he shook his head "it's just most of the guys I meet just wanna have sex with me or date me" kelly said "well trust me I'm not one of those men" marlon said he kissed her hand and pulled her closer for a hug she wrapped her arms around him. "so just wondering when will you be ready" he asked she looked up at him "maybe after the baby's born" kelly answered "okay I can handle that" marlon agreed.

So bey had to talk to Shawn about this baby thing now that Solange was probably pregnant she really didn't want to but she had to tell him the truth they sat at the table in the kitchen. "shawn I've made up my mind I do wanna have a baby" she said his face light up "but not right now" she added he frowned "now I know you may be upset but" "upset I'm not upset babe" he said her eyes widen "you're not" she asked "no I mean I'm a little upset but I'm just happy that you told me and not tryna hide it" he said bey laughed "hide it whatever do you mean" she asked jokingly he kissed her cheek then they looked into each others eyes then kissed on the mouth bey and Shawn have not really kissed like that in forever he stood up "come on" he said she took his hand she slowly rose up out of the chair "lets go take a shower" he said and the both hand and hand walked up stairs and we all know what they did.