Chapter13 let it all out

So last chapter Marlon and kelly rekindled together and kelly told marlon that after the baby is born they may get together.bey and Shawn also have rekindled by doing it. Michelle and Liam are going strong they haven't had a bump in the road yet and Solange is pregnant and she hasn't told Evan yet and it's about 4 weeks until the wedding.

Michelle kelly and bey all hung out at Kelly's house, bey and Michelle noticed that kelly was a little happy. "Kelly why are you smiling like that" Michelle asked "yeah you seem a little happier" bey said "well if you two must know I talked to marlon" kelly said "and" Michelle asked "and he and I aren't gonna be official until after the baby is born" "well good for you kelly" Michelle said "thank you" kelly said bey felt very guilty to have kelly spill everything on the table and her not say anything she had to she was her best friend "kelly I have something to tell about solanges wedding" bey blurted out Michelle eyes widened "what" kelly scoffed "me and Michelle have been helping out with the wedding" bey said quickly "what" kelly asked she looked at bey and then at Michelle "I thought we said we weren't gonna be apart of it" kelly said "no you said you weren't gonna be apart of it kelly shes my sister" bey points out "and solanges pregnant" Michelle blurted out "wow I miss a lot" kelly thought "wait how'd you know that" bey asks her "I overheard you talking about it" Michelle said bey nodded "what other kind of secrets have you two not been telling me" kelly said the two both looked away "guys" she asked "come on" "fine I'm dating my intern" Michelle admitted "Liam?" bey asked "whose Liam" kelly asked "I'll fill you in later" bey said "but anyway you're dating him" bey asked Michelle nodded "how long" bey asked "about two weeks" Michelle thought "two weeks I'm your best friend you're supposed to tell me everything" bey stood up "well you're supposed to tell us everything and you don't" kelly pointed out bey sighed and sat back down in the chair "shawn wants to have another baby" bey said "aww that so sweet" kelly said "no I don't want another one" bey replied "but if you don't want another one then what did you say to him" Michelle asked " I told him I didn't want another one and he thanked me for telling him" bey said "and not hiding it from him like you usually do" kelly said with a smile bey nodded and laughed at her.

So Solange finally decided to tell Evan about her being pregnant she didn't know how he would react but he did deserve to know."evan can we talk" she asked he nodded and she sat next to him "well I don't know how your gonna take this but I'm I'm I'm" she stuttered "I'm pregnant" she said Evan didn't respond he just looked at her in shock "well" she asked "Evan say something I don't really care what you say just say it" she said "okay uh like you're pregnant with my child" he asked she nodded "yeah whose else's would it be" she asked "I don't know" he said "so are you mad?' she asked "why would I be mad" "I don't know" she said "me neither" he said happily and the two hugged.

So now that it's all out there that Liam and Michelle are together they don't have to hide it anymore Michelle felt free they went out for they're afternoon walk on they're lunch break "so I was thinking that Saturday you could come over to meet will" Michelle suggested "I can't" he said "why not" she asked "Megan wants to try golfing" he said Michelle had completely forgotten that he was with someone he'd probably forgotten also "okay well then I'll just have Ron take will that day then because I may got out with the girls anyway" Michelle rambled "oh my" Liam said and pushed Michelle into an alley "what what's going on" she asked shaking "there's Megan" he pointed at a brunette women hugging another man "and whose that" she asked "I don't know" he said "well what are you gonna do" she asked "well I don't know I've never been cheated on before well I don't think I have" he thought "well you're gonna have to talk to her" Michelle said "why" he asked "because I'm doing the same thing to her she is doing to me" he added "so you two are cheating on each other nice relationship" Michelle said sarcastically then laughed a little at her own joke "let's just get out of here" he said then they walk back to the office.

Bey and Shawn relationship was getting much better at this point I mean they didn't fight or not talk to each other they spend a lot of time with Michael it was good for him to to not see his parents fighting. "Shawn I have a doctors appointment tomorrow can you take me" she asked as she entered his office "sure yeah"he said not really paying attention to her "what's wrong" she asked "nothing" he said "have you been crying" she asked he nodded "my grandmother passed away this morning" he admitted "oh babe I'm so sorry you okay" she asked "I don't know what to make of it" he said "the funerals in two days" he added "do you want me to come with you" she asked "no I can go by myself" he lied he did want her to go just trying to be tough "okay well I'm gonna take Michael to his soccor practice" she said he nodded "later" she said then left she worried for her husband shawn wasn't the type of guy you'd see cry.

Kelly had invited marlon over to talk about things. "so I have a question" she asked he looked at her "yeah" he asked "have you ever been married" she asked marlon looked down then back up at her "yeah I have her name was amber she was so beautiful" he said "what ever happen to her" she asked "we got divorced and she remarried" he said "wow I'm sorry" She said "its okay she left me for my brother Damon" he said kelly sighed and laughed "you're funny" she said "thank you" he said and did a bow "so where do you work?" she asked "I'm a waiter" he answered "oh classy"she joked he laughed at her.