Chapter14 the wedding

So it was two days before the wedding and it was stressful for Solange and Evan but with the help of bey and Michelle also momma Tina they made it through.

Solange really wanted kelly (6 months pregnant)to come to to her wedding but kelly wouldn't budge so Solange marched over to her house. "kelly open this door" Solange demanded kelly waddled to the door slowly she opened it "what" kelly asked as she faced Solange "I have to talk to you" Solange said "about?" kelly asked  "my wedding" she said kelly was gonna shut the door but Solange stopped her "I have to tell you why" she said "I don't care" kelly tried again to close the door on her but Solange opened it "I'm pregnant kelly" she said kelly fully opened the door "you're what?" kelly asked "that's the reason why I'm marrying Evan" she said "oh I didn't know" kelly said "I'm sorry"  "its okay its not like you didn't have your reasons" Solange said "look I came by to tell you I really want you to come to the wedding" Solange said "if you want to" she added with a smile kelly sighed at Solange "fine I'll go" kelly said "thank you thank you thank you" Solange cheered then hugged kelly, kelly groaned at her while Solange was still hugging her.

Now that kelly and Solange made amends everything was good between all the girls so everyone helped with the wedding,even though kelly was still not 100% down with this wedding but if it made Solange happy she would do it.

So everyone was at the reception putting things up for the wedding which was a only a week away. "okay done" bey said as she put the last streamer up while standing on the ladder "good" kelly said while looking at it "thank you" bey said then carefully got down the ladder "oh that one is hanging" kelly pointed at the streamer that must of fell "oh well I'll fix it" bey said "no I can do it" kelly said "are you sure" Michelle said walking up to bey "yes it's not that hard" kelly said as she began climbing up the ladder she was at the top "see" kelly reached for the streamer she grunted as she reached for it then she got a hold of it then fell off the ladder backwards on the ground she hit the ground with a bang.

Michelle and bey ran towards her "oh" she groaned "honey are you okay" bey asked as they both kneeled down to her "what do you think call the damn ambulance" kelly cried.

About 20 minutes later Michelle and bey were waiting in the waiting Room when marlon Evan and Solange arrived. "oh my god what happen" Solange asked as she walked up to them, Michelle and bey both stood up "she fell off the ladder" Michelle said then sighed "what why the hell was she on a ladder" Solange asked "Solange will tell you later okay" bey said " have you guys heard anything" marlon stepped in "they won't tell us anything yet" Michelle said "so we wait" Evan added and they all sat down waiting.

Then finally after about an hour the doctor came out every last one of them stood "is she gonna be okay" Solange asked annoyed, the doctor sighed "well" Michelle asked "she won't be okay she broke some of her spinal cord and the baby might be..."might be what" marlon asked "there may be some possibility that it might not live" he added they all looked at each other worriedly "can we see her" Solange asked "no not right now we have to prep her for surgery then afterward you may" he said then walked back down a hallway they all groaned and sat back down in there seats.

Well four hours later kelly was finally out of surgery the doctor only called in the people kelly wanted to see bey ,Michell marlon and Solange of course not Evan.they walked into the room kelly has wires all over her she turned her head and saw them "oh hi guys" she said softly forcing a smile "hey babe" marlon said not knowing what to say to her "is she gonna be okay doc" Michelle asked "yeah she'll be okay but she needs to be on bed rest for the rest of her pregnancy" he said "but she has to come to my wedding" Solange said "please solo can you think about anything else but you're wedding" bey said "yeah it's you're wedding we were planning when the accident happen" Michelle said "you know what I'm gonna let those two comments slide on by because I don't wanna stress kelly out I'm thinking about her" Solange said. Then smiled at kelly.

Kelly was lying in bed all day and all night with bey Michelle waiting on her hand and foot.but she was gonna be okay like to doc said but she didn't feel okay she felt different she decided to take a nap when the sound of bey and Michelle walking in woke her up "hey honey did we wake you up" bey asked "well what do you think?" Kelly answered "sorry about that but we have a reason" Michelle said "what?" Kelly asked "well you remember are old friends letoya and lativa" bey asked kelly sighed she couldn't really stand those two "yes bey I do" kelly said through her teeth "well they both our coming for the wedding next week" bey said "okay good night" kelly laid back down to sleep "honey look I know you don't like them but they really want to see us" bey said as she sat on the bed "so please be nice" bey pleaded kelly groaned "fine i'll be nice" kelly said "but if they start something I'm gonna finish it" kelly said beys eyes widened and then she looked back at Michelle and Michelle looked the other way.