Chapter 10: Yes or No

Last time we left on a cliffhanger, Marlon and Kelly are getting a little closer even though they've only known each other for about 1 or 2 weeks but Kelly claims she doesn't want to get to close just yet. Michelle and Liam talked for about a minute just to tell each other they were avoiding one another. Beyonce and Shawn had a fight that didn't end well. Then Solange told the girls about her and Evan getting back together and he had asked her to marry him she said she didn't know she really needed to think about it.

Marlon and Kelly went out for lunch everyday in a week it was nice they went to the same restaurant "so uh I have a question for you?" he asked "Yes" "Well uh I know we've only known each other for a short time now so I was wondering do you want to make it official" he asked kelly just stared at him then leaned back in her chair. "I don't know if it's time but you know I'll think about" kelly started to sob (pregnancy hormones) Marlon stared at her like what the hell just happen then he felt guilty for causing her to cry so he walked to the other side of the table got on one knee and put his arm around her "Take all the time you need" he said Kelly nodded at him and wiped away her tears.

Solange met up with Evan at his house she didn't know what to do but she finally made up her mind "Evan" she opened the door he walked out of the bathroom "Solo babe hey" he said as he walked up to her and kissed her cheek "I've made up my mind" she said to him, his face lit up "I will marry you" Solange said he picked her and spun her around "I knew you'd say yes" he said " I mean I do love you and I want us to be together" she said and they hugged each other.

So after that Solange invited over the girls to tell them about the her and Evans wedding plans she really didn't know how'd they would react but she had to tell them. "So the reason I've invited you all here is because I have great news" Solange stood up from her chair "What is it" Kelly asked smiling. "You all know that Evan has asked me to marry him" Solange said kelly smile turned into a frown as everyone knew she couldn't stand the sight of Evan "Well I've decided to marry him" Solange said the 3 didn't respond they were shocked, Solange waited for their responses. "Well aren't you guys happy for me" Solange said "happy?" Kelly asked "Solange how could you make a stupid mistake like that" bey asked "stupid?" Solange asked "Yes why would you want to marry him" bey asked "Because I love him" Solange said "You think he loves you?" kelly added "He does" Solange said kelly scoffed at her "Look just because it didn't work out for you doesn't mean it won't for me" Solange pointed out "Look we just don't want you to be stuck in a marriage" Michelle chimed in "Evan and I love each other and we are gonna get married" Solange said "You know what marry him have him break your heart" Kelly said "but I won't be apart of it" Kelly rose from her chair slowly "Fine don't" Solange said kelly walked out of the house.

Later that day Michelle went out for a walk when Liam was on the other side of the street he looked at her she looked away she looked at him he looked away "can we stop this" Michelle finally hollered something "stop what" he hollered from the other side "stop acting like neither one of us exist" Michelle hollered back they met up with each other at each side of the block "I want to stop but I can't" he said Michelle scoffed "well why not" she asked "because I think I love you" he said Michelle eyes widen "you what?" she asked "I said I Think I" "I heard you" Michelle interrupted "and I think I love you too but you're with someone Liam" she reminded him he thought for a minute and walked up to her and kissed her Michelle didn't push him away they both knew this was wrong but it didn't matter to them.

Beyonce was sitting on the couch reading a magazine when Shawn walked in and sat next to her she acted like she didn't notice "look I know you're not talking to me but I'm talking to you and you're gonna listen" he said bey didn't say anything "I wanna say I'm sorry for the way I acted I mean you were right you take care of me when I'm sick I should have yelled" he said she still didn't say a word "and I wanna say that our marriage may not be perfect but I know something that  will make it a little better" she looked at him then back down at her magazine "lets have another baby" he said she put the magazine on the coffee table and faced him "a baby?" she responded "yea I mean we've always talked about doing this so lets do it" he said "oh sean I don't know about this " she said "what" he asked "I mean come on how can we have a child we both already have demanding careers" she pointed out "yea but we both can take some time off" he said "okay what's about our son" she said "what does this have to do with Michael" he asked "do you really think he's gonna be okay with us having a baby" she asked "he can get over it" sean said "look I know that you think that baby's help our marriage it doesn't" she said "I mean the first time I got pregnant you didn't even want to be around me" she added "well I think it's a good idea just think about it" he pleaded she sighed at him "fine I'll think about it" she said.