Chapter 11 To be or not to be

So last time it got very heated becaus Solo said she would marry Evan against everyone else's wishes. Then marlon asked if Kelly wanted to make it official she said she would think about it.Then Michelle and Liam confessed their love for each other not caring that he was with someone and was technically he was cheating on that person.Then Shawn told bey that he wanted to have another baby but Beyonce didn't think it was a great idea.

Michelle and bey took kelly to her doctors appointment she was now 4 months pregnant and moody.

They were all waiting to be called in "This is taking forever" kelly whined "kelly,we've only been sitting here for 10 minutes" bey reminded her kelly looked the other way.Bey and Michelle both knew that now that kelly was pregnant she was even more impatient then she was when she wasn't pregnant "Ms. Rowland " a nurse called "That's us" Michelle and bey both stood up, but kelly struggled to "You need help" bey asked "No I got it" kelly insisted but she still couldn't get out of that chair "ok now help"she demanded bey and Michelle helped her to her feet "You guys really need to do something about those chairs" she said.

They walked back into the room "This may feel a little cold" the nurse warned kelly nodded, the nurse put the gel on her stomach and they looked at the baby "it's beautiful" kelly smiled "do you want to know if it's a boy or girl" the nurse asked kelly shook her head. "kelly are you sure you don't want to know" Michelle asked "Yeah Michelle I'm pretty sure" she said through her teeth, Michelle didn't say anything back "It seems to be healthy" says the nurse "Seems to be so my baby may not be healthy" kelly said Michelle and bey looked at each other then back down at kelly "she didn't mean it like that" bey said "yea but it's what she said" kelly said beys eyes widened at Kelly's snippiness "So is my baby healthy or not am I doing something wrong?" kelly asked rudely "No you're not ms Rowland your baby is very healthy" the nurse corrected herself "You could've said that in the first place" kelly said. " Ms. Rowland if you don't mind me asking where is your husband" she asked kelly looked away, Michelle and bey didn't say a word either Kelly's still getting use to being a widow so she still gets a little sensitive about it. "let's go" Kelly said bey helped her off the table and kelly walked out "I'm sorry for asking" the nurse "You should be" Michelle said bey grabbed Kelly's purse which kelly had forgotten and they walked out. Kelly was waiting in the parking lot for them "You know you move pretty fast for a woman who's 4 months pregnant" Michelle said bey helped kelly get in the car kelly didn't say anything and Bey and Michelle were to afraid to say something so they didn't.

They arrived at beys house and they sat in the living room "Kelly you okay" Michelle asked "Yeah I'm fine" kelly insisted " You haven't said a word since we left" Beyonce pointed out "are you mad because she asked you about Kenny" Michelle asked "yeah" kelly nodded "but that's not the only reason" kelly added "What kelly?" Beyonce asked "Marlon asked me if I wanted to make it official" kelly said "and" Beyonce asked "And I said I would think about it" kelly said "what are you gonna do" Michelle asks "oh I don't know I mean I really like him but I think that because I'm pregnant with my husbands baby I feel like I'm cheating on Kenny I don't think he would want me to be with another man while I'm pregnant I mean that would make me a bad person and I don't wanna be a bad person I'm a very good person" kelly rambled on "And good people don't cheat on their dead husbands " kelly added "okay okay" Michelle said "we get it" "Yeah kelly calm down" bey said "don't tell me to calm down" kelly spat, bey and Michelle leaned back then looked at each other, then back at kelly. They both knew it wasn't her fault that she was acting like this so they didn't yell at her for it but they did try to calm her down "Honey" bey said then walked over to her and took her hand "look you gotta stop stressing about this I mean I can't tell you what to do but do what you're heart tells you not what Kenny wants you to do" bey said kelly thought for a moment and realized she was right then looked down and then rubbed her stomach "You're right I'm sorry" kelly said calmly "Kelly why are you sorry" Michelle asked as she sat on the other side of her "I don't know I just am" kelly said bey snickered at her kelly looked at her and bey stopped smiling.

So later that day Solange and Evan were talking over their wedding plans at Evans apartment when there was a knock on the door it was bey , Michelle and kelly "What are you guys doing here" she asked "Nice to see you too sis" bey said and faked a smile. "We need to talk to you" kelly said "but..." "Now solo" kelly demanded "but.." "I said now" kelly repeated "I wouldn't argue with her today" Michelle warned "Fine come in" Solange said they walked in the room "What are they doing here" Evan asked noticing that kelly was with them. "You didn't just hear what we said at the door you idiot" kelly said "They came here to talk" Solange said "oh okay" Evan really didn't know what to think of this.

"So what's up" Solange asked "Well we came by to talk to you about something very important" Michelle said "Well what?" Evan chimed in "We don't want you to marry Evan" kelly blurted out "Why not" Evan asked "Because he's your ex" Solange said "She's just jealous that she doesn't have anyone in her life" Solange added. Kelly gasped "How dare you say that" kelly exclaimed while crossing her arms and "Hey it's not my fault your a jealous slut who got with another man 4 months after your husband died" Solange voice raised "ugh" kelly grunted and charged at Solange. Michelle and bey held her back "Kelly no" Michelle said "oh" kelly said and held her stomach "What's wrong" bey asked looking up and down at kelly with her eyes "I don't know that was very strange" kelly said "Maybe you should sit down" Evan said with concern "No it's gone" kelly looked down at her stomach "okay lets go" Michelle opened the door "yeah leave" Solange said dryly. "oh there it goes again" kelly said "let's get you home" bey said and they walked out. "I hope she's okay" Evan said "Why do you care?" Solange asked "I don't I just hope she's okay" he said Solange just stared at him in concern then walked out of the apartment.

The girls took kelly home, kelly was asleep on her couch when there was a knock at the door "I'll get it" bey whispered so she wouldn't wake kelly up,it was Solange "Do you guys really think I'm making a bad decision" she asked "honey I can't tell you what to do but if you do want to marry him me and Michelle will support you" bey said "You will?" solanges face lit up "but what about her ?" she asked as she looked at kelly "please she'll never go for that" Michelle said from across the room. "We'll goodbye" Solange left bey shut the door "Should we tell her" micelle asked "no I don't want to cause her anymore stress" bey said "yeah your right" Michelle confirmed.