Chapter 5: Kelly and Kenny

I decided to do a whole chapter on kelly and Kenny and them getting back together also Kelly going through a divorce.

Kelly is looking over some divorce papers, while Kenny is out doing some errands.

There was a knock at the door. Kelly groaned and went to answer it. It was Michelle and Bey they were standing there and she walked back to the desk Michelle and Bey looked at each other puzzled by Kelly's irritable attitude.

They shut the door behind them. Then walked up to kelly "Is something wrong?" Michelle asked Kelly slammed down her pen which made Michelle and bey jump. Kelly took a deep breath.  "I'm fine" she said "Your not acting fine" bey replied. Kelly turned around and face them. "I am" She said annoyed. Beys eyes widened. Kelly turned back around and began looking at the papers." Are you sure?" Michelle asked "No I'm sorry it's just this divorce is making me" "Crazy" bey interrupted "A little " kelly said "Kelly divorce is not easy but you'll get through it" Michelle said as she rubbed Kelly's shoulders "God I just wish it was over" kelly whined. "so do we" bey muttered Michelle glanced at her then back down at kelly then continued to rub her shoulders. " Anyway" bey said "When is the divorce gonna be finalized" bey added breaking the silent tension "I don't know probably in a couple weeks" Kelly answered "That's good" Michelle said "I know I just wish it was a little sooner" kelly said "You just gotta stop stressing" Michelle said "Yeah I mean it's not like it's a big divorce you two were only married for a short time " bey added. Kelly groaned stressed by this whole process and Michelle soothed her.

Later that day Kenny came back from his errands and kelly was fast asleep on the couch."Hey babe" she said slowly waking up "Oh I didn't mean to wake you up why don't you go back to sleep" Kenny said "No I need to talk to you" kelly rubbed her eyes and yawned as he sat next to her. "What is it?" he asked "well uh I don't know how you're gonna take this but I may be pregnant" Kelly blurted out Kenny's jaw dropped. "What" he asked "I didn't mean for this to happen it just did" kelly explained "Why are you sorry" Kenny asked "Because you told me you didn't want children" kelly said " I'm a changed man kels this is great" Kenny said "It is mine right?" he asked "Of course it is, it's not like Evan could ever knock me up" kelly said Kenny chuckled "Wait does anyone else know" he asked "No only you" kelly said "Okay" Kenny nodded and they both hugged each other.

So I know this is a short chapter but the next one is long and things happen