Regina

I awake and the first thing I see is trees. Trees? What the hell! My head is pounding...
Person: "Who are you? Are you okay?"
Me: "Um..where am I?"
Person: "My names Emma, you are in Storybrooke."
Me: "Storybrooke? Five minutes ago I was in"
A boy cuts me off.
Boy: "Hey Emma! Are we going to go to Granny's now... who's this?"
Emma: "Hey Henry, I just found her. She's alright though don't worry. So I never got your name."
Me: "I'm Megan."
Emma: "Well come to Granny's with us I will buy you something to eat and drink. We can talk there."
We walk over to Granny's and I look around trying to figure out how I got here. It must have been Cora, that evil women how dare she do this. We walk into the restaurant and Emma orders me a cookies and a hot chocolate. I take my food and go over to a booth. I just want to be alone and think things through right now. *Regina walks in*
Emma: "Hey Regina, you got my text I see?"
Regina: "Yes and where is this girl. I want to know why and how she is here."
Emma: "She's over there at that booth. With the brown long hair."
*Regina drops her tea that she just had ordered.*
Suddenly someone touches my hand. I look up to see the one person I didn't want to talk to right now, Regina. She's staring at me with wide eyes.
Regina: "What is your name?"
Me: "Megan"
Regina slid into my booth and wrapped her arms tight around me.
Me: "What are you doing?!"
Regina: "Megan. Don't you know who I am? I know who you are, you have your fathers eyes."
Me: "What?! You took one look at me and think we are family? You must be mistaken."
I don't want Regina to know. Shoot! I should have said my name was Lisa or something.
Regina: "When is your birthday and how old are you. If you lie I will know because I have magic and will find out ether way."
Me: "I'm 13 and my birthday is November 5th."
She seemed to be doing math or something in her head, probably because she's like how the hell is she here?!
Regina: "You are... I am... oh my goodness Megan it's you! It's really you! I thought I had that miscarriage! Wait, how in the world?!"
Me: "Cora is the answer, you know your evil, rude, and ignorant mother? Ya, well this is all of her doing. She hired a man named Rum..."
Regina: "Rumple?"
Me: "Ya! And he shrunk me and when my time came to get out of you she took me out with magic because that's just normal. So far your family is crazy! And so are you because you were already going to use magic on me to get the truth!"
Regina: "Baby, no I was just kidding."
Well that sucks I could have avoided everything that just happened. It doesn't matter though, I don't want Regina. I don't need her. I just want to go home. Maybe my mom and dad will take me back.
Regina: "How are you? Why are you here?"
Me: "Fine. Don't worry I'm leaving."
Regina: "I don't want you to leave! I didn't know you existed until now, I want you here with me."
Me: "Well I don't want you."
Regina looks sad, but I don't care I don't need her. As I turn to walk out of Granny's Regina grabs my hand and pulls me towards her. She wraps her arms around me tight. I try to escape her hug, but she is holding me too tight.
Me: "Let go."
Regina: "Please, stay with me."
She let's go of me and puts her hand on my chin. I move her hand and run out the door.

    As I run down the road not looking back to see if Regina is chasing me I *CRASH*