School Part 2

Megan's POV
It is now lunch time and Addie asked me to eat with her. So far she is the only friend I have made but that doesn't matter because she's super nice and a lot like me! Her locker and my locker are side by side and we have three out of four classes together. My schedule is English, art, science and then math. It's a hard semester... but I get to be homeschooled anyway. I haven't told Addie about that yet because maybe I won't? I don't know anymore. I'm starting to like this school because of Addie.

Addie: "Hey Megan!"
Me: "Hey!"
We were both at our locker getting out lunches out.
Addie: "We better hurry so we will find a spot in the cafeteria."
Me: "Ya I guess so."
We shut and locked our lockers and headed to the cafe. It was a pretty full room but luckily there was one table left, perfect! We rushed over and took a seat, I am starving.
Addie: "So, tell me about yourself."
Me: "Like what?"
I said while chewing my sandwich.
Addie: "Like about your family or favourite things to do, I don't know."
We both laughed a bit and I began to tell her about myself.
Me: "So I just moved here and my moms name is Reg..."
I trailed off, I don't really want to tell anyone about my mom. She was the evil queen and she is the mayor. My mom is very well liked... what if she won't want to be my friend when she finds out?
Addie: "Your mom's name was..."
She interrupted my thoughts, I don't know if I should tell her or not.
Me: "Well my brothers name is Henry."
Her face looked shocked.
Addie: "So if your brother is Henry that means Regina Mills is your mom? And Emma Swan?"
Shoot I didn't think of that. If I told her my brother she would obviously catch on with who my mother is. Crap!
Me: "Well..um.. my mom is Regina yes. Emma isn't related to me though, Henry is my half brother I guess i don't even know it's complicated."
Addie looked down at her lunch, great she won't want to be my friend now because of who my mother is.
Addie: "You're so lucky."
Wait, what? Did I hear that right?
Me: "Huh?"
Addie: "You mom is the mayor! Do you know how cool that is?! My dad and mom just own a shop down the street, nothing special."
Me: "It's okay I guess and that's so cool! Don't be ashamed of that I think it's pretty cool that your parents own a shop."
Addie: "Your mom owns the whole town basically."
We both laughed a lot. I'm so happy she accepts my family!
RING RING
Yay that's the bell, time for my only class without Addie. We both walked back to our lockers and grabbed binders for our next class.
Addie: "I'll meet you here after class?"
I nodded my head. Maybe I will stay at this school after all. I sat down in my next class and there's not many kids in it. Hopefully this will go by fast...

The class ended and I waited at the lockers for Addie. I felt someone tap my shoulder and of course it was her.
Addie: "Ready for class?"
Me: "Ready as I will ever be."
We laughed and walked into our last class of the day. It felt like hours before it ended but then the bell rang and I was so happy to go home and lay in my bed. Addie and I walked out to the lockers and packed our bags.
Henry: "Hey Megan!"
Me: "Hey!"
Henry: "How did you like it?"
Me: "It was fine, I don't really like school. However I did meet Addie!"
I pointed to Addie and she smiled and waved to Henry. He waved back blushing... ok then.
Henry: "Hurry up I want to go home already!"
I rolled my eyes a punched him in the shoulder lightly as a joke. We all laughed and walked out of the school together.

Sorry it has been so long I am super busy with exams and projects!!!