School...Maybe?

Megan's POV
It has been a few days after the dinner we had with Robin and his son. They actually were pretty fun to talk too, and they made my mom happy. It wasn't so bad and I think I will like Robin around, maybe some good will come out of it and I will have another dad figure.

Anyway, today is the first day of school. I barely got any sleep last night because I am so nervous to start. What if I don't make friends or I get bullied? All through out my life I have struggled especially with math and Lisa would always help me, so now what do I do?  I clicked the home button on my phone to check the time, it's 6:45 and that means my mom will be in here any minute to wake me up. I really don't want to go but I know she won't care, she says I have to go it's not a choice. Then, I heard my moms heels coming up the stairs, great. My door slowly opened and I closed my eyes. What if I tried to fake being sick? Then I don't have to go to school yet!
Mom: "Wake up honey, time for your first day!"
I didn't move and then I felt weight on my bed. My mom sat down beside me on my bed. I felt her hand on my back since I was "sleeping" on my side.
Mom: "Megan... common sleepy get up."
She shook me a little and I dramatically rolled over to face her with a miserable looking face.
Me: "Mommy.."
I said it in a sweet baby voice so she would feel some compassion for me, maybe it will help her believe it.
Mom: "Sweetie, what's wrong?!"
Me: "I don't feel so good..."
She put her hand on my forehead, crap I forgot to get a hot cloth!
Mom: "You're not burning up... where do you feel sick?"
Me: "My stomach."
She raised her eyebrows and smirked a bit.
Mom: "Megan... ether you are trying to get out of school or you are nervous. Or both."
Darn it she caught me, I guess Henry played this card before maybe.
Mom: "Why are you nervous?"
I just pulled the sheets over my head and I heard her giggle a little. She pulled them back and looked at me in the eyes.
Mom: "Talk to me Megan."
Me: "Please don't make me go! I don't want to meet more new people, I just want to stay here with you please don't make me go!"
Mom: "You have to Megan, just get it over with? For me please just try it?"
Me: "Fine. What if I hate it?"
Mom: "Then... you can be homeschooled?"
A smile formed on my face a little and I was kind of happy. I can be homeschooled which means no new people and no leaving home. All I have to do is survive one day of this school and that's it!