Dinner

Megan's POV
Here I go downstairs to meet Robin. I really don't want this guy to come into my life. I am walking down the stairs and I can hear what they are talking about.
Mom: "Hi Roland your so cute! I'm Regina!"
Roland: "Hi Gina!"
Robin: "Hey babe where's Megan?"
Mom: "She's on her way down."
Who is this Roland? Robin has a son! Oh my god I'm going to kill my mother later. Why wouldn't she tell me, that just makes me more mad. I continue to walk down and Robin and I locked eyes.
Robin: "Hi Megan! I'm Robin its a pleasure to meet you, Regina tells me so much about you."
Me: "Hi, and oh she didn't even tell me you existed until like yesterday."
My mom shot her eyes at me but I decided not to look because she stares into your soul!
Robin: "Oh... um well this is my son Roland. He is 5."
Me: "Hi Roland."
Roland: "Hi Meg!"
Are you kidding me. I hate when people say Meg. I just rolled my eyes and walked to the living room.
Mom: "Dinner will be ready shortly, about a half and hour."
Great. Now I have to sit here and talk.
Robin: "So tell me about yourself Megan."
Me: "Well I don't really have a life here. So there's not much to tell."
I could see my mom staring at me from the corner of my eye, boy am I going to be in trouble.
Robin: "Oh but when you start school that will change."
I just nodded me head. This is so awkward and I just want to go to my room.
Roland: "Meg? Do you like crafts?"
Me: "Not really I suck at art."
He looked a bit upset but I don't want to be a babysitter for Robin and my mom to get it on.
Mom: "Ok let's go to the table and get ready to eat."
We walked towards the table and I went to go to my usual spot beside my mom but when I got in Robin was already in my seat and Roland was on the other side. And it starts now I guess, might as well go live with Lisa. Haha my mom would never in a million years let me do that... My mom got up and came back with the food. We all dug in.
Robin: "So Megan do you like any sports?"
Me: "I did before I came here but not now I just want to learn magic."
Roland: "You have magic?"
Me: "Yep!"
Roland: "Lucky!"
We all giggled a bit, maybe this won't be so bad.