Waking Up to a Change

MEGANS POV
    I wake up to Regina sitting beside me holding my hand. I have a pounding headache and whole body hurts. I look over a Regina.
Regina: "Hey sweetie, don't move too much okay. Your fine."
Me: "What happen?"
Regina: "While you were running down the road a car hit you. Your leg is broken and you have a concussion."
I am so confused. I don't really remember much. I can't believe I have a broken leg, of course this happens now.
Regina: "So the doctor was wondering about your living situation..."
Great Regina wants me to live with her now, I don't really have a choice because my parents don't want me and I can't go somewhere on my own now.
Regina: "Do u want me to call your..."
Me: "My parents? No they don't want me anymore."
Regina's face is sad but yet happy because now she knows I have no choice but to go home with her.
Regina: "So you can come home with me?!"
Me: "I guess I don't have a choice."

    Later on Regina talked to the doctor about my treatment. He brought in crutches and a wheelchair.
Doctor: "Regina will wheel you out of here, and at home you will be on bed rest."
Great I have to live with Regina and I can't move. The doctor then helped me into the wheelchair.
Doctor: "She is all yours Regina!"
I just kept it thinking, great.

    We pulled up to a big house, she must be rich. Oh wait, she's the mayor. She helped me out of the car and in the house.
Regina: "Here you can lay on the couch until tonight."
She helped me lay down on the couch and then she went and grabbed my bag.  Then she sat on the couch. Just as I expected, she is using my broken leg as an advantage to talk to me because now I can't run away.
Regina: "How do you feel?"
Me: "Fine."
Regina: "Do you feel sick at all, your concussion may do that to you."
Me: "I'm fine."
I do feel sick but if I tell her that she will comfort me and I really just want to go on my phone and watch TV.
Regina: "So, can we talk?"
Me: "Well I don't really have a choice here."
She laughs a little thinking I was joking.
Regina: "I am sorry honey. I love you so much already because you are my daughter. I don't know why you hate me so much, what did I do?"
Me: "I just don't want you. I have made it threw 13 years with out you so why would I need you in my life now?"
Regina: "But I can help you and be here for you. I love you."
Did she just say she loved me? I let out a small smile. She smiles at me, shoot she saw me smile didn't she. I didn't want her to see my smile because now she is going to think I want her in my life. Suddenly a feel very sick like I'm going to throw up. Yep I am!
Regina: "Oh no! Hold on I will get you a bucket!"
I try so hard to hold it in,  she came back just in time. I barfed in the bucket while Regina held my hair back and tied it in a pony tail. When I was done I lifted my head and Regina wiped away the spit on my face. I started to cry, I don't think there is anything I hate more then puking. It freaks me out. Regina wrapped her arm around me and started to rub my back. The next thing I know I am asleep.