Mom VS Mom

Megan's POV
My mom and I were walking in the big building. We entered these big doors and there was a lot of people in this room. Emma, Hook, Belle, Snow, Charming etc.  Were on one side and on the other was Lisa, and Rumple. Lisa was staring at me and wouldn't stop, so I waved a bit and then she smiled at me. Then I felt hands on my shoulders turning me around.
Mom: "Are you ready?"
Me: "I guess."
Mom: "Don't be scared if they put you up on stand okay? Just speak your mind and don't worry about hurting anyone's feelings, I love you so much baby."
She then wrapped her arms around me very tightly and kissed me on my forehead. She took my hand and walked me up to the chairs at the very front. A man walked into the room and sat at the desk in the middle of the front of the room and banged it to get everyone's attention.
Judge: "Ok we are here today to decide the full custody of Megan Mills, between birth mother Regina Mills and adoptive mother Lisa Cliffen. The mother who gets custody had full rights and decides whether or not visitation is allowed from the other mother."
As soon as the Judge said my last name Mills I started to tear up, I didn't know my mom changed it yet and it sounded so right to have that name. I looked over at Lisa and she was furious about it.
Judge: "Ok frost of all we want to hear from both mothers telling why Megan should be with you and not the other. Lisa Cliffen please take the stand."
Lisa got up and walked over the chair upfront beside the Judges. An officer made her take an oath and she raised her hand and did so. Then, she sat down.
Lisa: "Megan has been my daughter her whole life. I was there to change her diapers, get rid of the colds, help her with homework. I was there to do all of it. It's not who gave birth to her, it's who raised her and made her who she is! I love Megan with all my heart and I don't want to lose her. The only reason she got taken was because Regina's evil mother took my heart out as well as Megan's late fathers and controlled us. I need Megan with me, why have her with a formal evil queen? She's safe with me and always has been, since she had been here she got kidnapped and beat etc. She's just a little girl, and should be with the mother that wants her."
Judge: "Thank you."
Lisa stepped down and looked at my face which was full of tears. I can't believe she said that stuff, Regina does want me and she's not evil.
Judge: "Regina Mills please take the stand now."
Regina got up and repeated the same process Lisa had done.
Regina: "First of all, I do want my daughter because she's everything to me. The only reason I gave her up was because u didn't even know I was pregnant! If I knew the decision of giving her up would have never ever crossed my mind. I wish I was there for the diapers, first steps and words. But I wasn't, and there's nothing I can do about that, but we have now to do stuff. Sure we haven't had the best experiences yet because of my mother, but I saved her risking my life because as long as she's okay I am. I love this little girl so much and she and I have bonded. I can protect her unlike Lisa, I have magic as well like Megan and I can teach her it to protect herself. She has a little brother now who adores her, and she has a whole family by her side. We don't look at her differently just because she wasn't raised by us, we immediately took her in. I broke down Megan's walls in a few days because we love and trust each other. Sure Lisa raised her but Megan and I have the mother daughter bond. I just got her back and she has made everything better so please, don't take her away again. (Greys Anatomy people) I chose to be her mother when I saw her and it was the best decision I had every made."
By this point I was crying into my hands, this is just so much to hear.
Judge: "Thank you Regina, now we call up Megan to give us her thoughts."
I looked up and froze, I don't want to go up.
Judge: "Megan please come up to the stand."
I still am frozen, it's too overwhelming. Suddenly, I just got up and tried to run out of the room. When I got to the doors however, two officers stopped me and grabbed my arms and started to bring me up to the stand. I tried to fight them off, I don't want to use magic though because I don't know what it will do.
Regina: "Drop my daughter right now!"
My mom said in a stern voice. They men dropped my arms and I'm crying on the floor. My mom came up to me and knelt down kissing me head.
Regina: "Baby, it's okay. I know this sucks but you have to take the stand."
Judge: "Lets take a recess."