Bonding

I woke up to see I was laying across Regina's lap. I sit up, my leg still hurts.
Regina: "Hey you passed out."
Me: "Ya I was exhausted."
I have a massive headache.
Regina: "So what did my mother say to you?"
Me: "She said she wanted me to come back here, she didn't give me a reason. Maybe she was trying to make you happy?"
Regina: "No she wouldn't do that."
Me: "Bad relationship with your mom? I feel you."
Regina looked down, I shouldn't have said that.
Me: "I'm sorry."
Regina: "Its ok. I just wish I could have raised you. I missed out on your first word, steps, your school years."
I nod my head.
Regina: "I will get revenge on Rumple and my mother."
*DING DONG*
Regina went to go get the door.
Regina: "Henry!"
Henry: "Hey mom!"
Mom? I have a brother?! A boy walks into the living room and sees me. He stops and looks at me then he looks back at Regina.
Henry: "Um..Hi?"
Me: "Hey."
Regina walks in.
Regina: "Henry, there's something we have to talk about..."
Regina sits down beside me and tells Henry to sit on the chair next to the couch.
Regina: "This is Megan, she is my daughter. It's a long story but she got taken away from me and now she's back!"
Henry looks so surprised and weirded out.
Henry: "What happen to your leg?
Me: "Oh um I kinda ran away and got hit by a car."
Henry: "Oh wow. So wait your my sister?!"
Me: "I guess so..."
Regina gets up and goes to the kitchen. Henry comes and sits next to me.
Henry: "I always wanted a sibling. We can do so much together! How old are you?"
Me: "Haha ya and I'm 13 how about you?"
Henry: "I'm 11."
This might be fun actually having a brother, someone to hang out with.
Regina: "Henry Emma called and your supposed so be having dinner right now with her?"
Henry: "Oh ya!"
Henry got up and ran out the door. Regina walked over to me.
Regina: "Do you want to watch a movie?"
Me: "Sure what's your favourite one?"
Regina: "Hmm... Honestly it would be Dolphin Tail."
Regina started to laugh and then I started too.
Me: "That's my favourite too!"
We started to laugh together, I was happy. We watched the movie and it was then time for bed. Regina helped me upstairs and guided me to a room.
Regina: "This is your room, I called someone to set it up while you were in the hospital."
It was like a aqua blue colour with a white bed, dresser, desk, and bedside tables. I loved it! Regina helped me onto my new bed and I have her a side hug.
Me: "Thanks, I love it"
Regina smiled and kissed me on the forehead.
Regina: "Goodnight honey, sweet dreams!"
She walked out and shut the door. I realized that my purse was here... but I didn't bring it. Cora must have teleported it here, but why? I quietly hop over to it and open it. There's just a two stuffed bears? That's odd. I examine the bears closer and on the feet one says Megan and one says Henry. I guess it's just a present from our so called Grandma. I stuff them back in the bag and hop back into bed.