The Hit

REGINAS POV
    Megan runs out and I just want to cry. She doesn't want me. I never even knew she was alive and now that I do she hates me? I want to know why. I also am going to kill Rumple for helping my mother take her away. I need to chase after Megan, I can't let her go again. I run out of Granny's, did she go right or left? I would go left so let's see if she did too. I run down the street and I see a car and a body on the ground. No. No! I sprint over to Megan, she's not moving. I put my hand on her neck to feel a pulse, she's still breathing. I look at the driver in the car, he has his jaw wide open.
Me: "Call an ambulance!"
He picks up his phone and calls. Moments later I can hear the sirens.
Me: "It's okay baby, help is coming. Stay with me. I'm here for you, don't let go. I need you here now."
The ambulance arrives and the paramedics take Megan. I have tears streaming down my face, I can't lose her again! I climb imy the ambulance and I grab her hand again. I kiss it, hoping she knows that I am here for her and I'm not leaving. The paramedics start to hook wires up to her and put a mask on her face. I look at the monitor, her heart is beating strong still, I just need her to hold on. We finally arrive at the hospital and they roll her in the emergency doors.
Paramedic: "This is as far as you can go, we got her."
Me: "Wait!"
I kiss Megan on the forehead and squeeze her hand. I let go, hoping that wasn't the last time I would see her alive. I go inside the waiting room, I'm still crying. I see someone walk in, it's Emma and Mary Margret.
Emma: "The man who hit her is at the police station being asked questions."
Snow: "How are you doing.I can't believe you have a daughter!"
Me: "Had if she doesn't survive. I just got her back, I can't bare losing her for a second time."
Emma and Snow look at me with pity. Then, a doctor walks in.
Doctor: "Who is here with Megan?"
I stand up and walk over to him.
Doctor: "Your...."
Me: "Daughter"
Doctor: "Ok, your daughter is okay now. We almost lost her but she is a fighter. She has a concussion and a broken leg. She will feel sick for a few days, if she pukes don't be worried. So does she live with you?"
Me: "Umm... we haven't really worked that out."
Doctor: "Ok well we will discuss that later then."
Me: "Can I see her?"
Doctor: "Yes but she is still sleeping."
I walk into her room, she is laying down with bruises all over her arms and a bandage on her head. She has a big cast on her leg. I sat down in the chair next to the bed and I grabbed her hand. She started to wake up!