Mother

Regina's POV
I need to save my daughter that I just got back and my son. Of course my mother takes the most important things of my life, but why? I don't have it anything from her. I swear if she harms a hair on one of my babies heads she is going to get it.
Emma: "Regina you look like you are going to kill someone."
Me: "Well I dame well will if we don't get my children back!"
Emma: "Ok ok calm down don't go all evil queen on us."
I roll my eyes, maybe this is what my mother wants, for me to be evil again.
I just need a way to get to them... ARIEL!
Emma: "What is it Regina? Your face just got super excited!"
Me: "Ariel! Let's call her over and tell her to make us a portal and Hook can bring us in it on his ship!"
Emma ran and hugged me then we went to go find Hook.

Coras POV
It's time to teach Megan some skills. I walk in to see her and Henry comforting each other, how cute.
Me: "Time to get moving Megan, your coming with me!"
Megan: "No I'm fine thanks."
Me: "It's not choice let's go... NOW!"
Megan quickly stood up and I put my hand behind her back guiding her with me.
Megan: "Where are we going?"
Me: "Let's just say...school? Ya sure school because I am a good grandmother who teaches her kids."
Megan: "Ya right."
I gripped her shoulder tight.
Megan: "Ow!"
Me: "Well stop with the attitude."
Megan: "I see why my mom hates you."
Me: "She can hate me all she wants, I'm not going to apologize for making her life better than what she had planned."
We arrived in the room I had my guards set up. I turned and put a spell on the door so she can't run and I uncuffed her.
Megan: "That feels a lot better."
Me: "Ya well don't get used to it."
She stood there running the red lines from the cuffs on her wrists.
Me: "Are you ready to begin?"
Megan: "Begin what?"
Me: "Magic!"
Megan: "I'm not doing anything bad."
Me: "We will see."
I pointed to the fireplace that was unlit.
Me: "Light it."
Megan: "I don't know how, I can only do stuff randomly."
I just stared at her with a blank face, she reminds me so much of Regina.
She started to play around with her hands.
Me: "Concentrate."
Megan: "I.. I cant it's too hard."
Me: "You just have to focus."
She just stood there and started to cry. I walked over to her, I didn't know if she would let me comfort her but I tried anyway. I wrapped my arms around her slim body and she snuggled in. I put a smile on my face, this is the relationship my daughter and I never had.
Next chapter will be up Thursday or Friday! Xo thx so much for over 100 views I can't believe it!