Punishment

Regina's POV
I am just so happy that I won the custody battle, I just got my baby back and there's no way she's leaving. I am curious of why she was tired though, she definitely didn't seem it. Maybe she is having a tough time... I should go and talk to her it has been a half and hour almost.

I get upstairs and I knocked on her door, no answer.
Me: "Sweetie?"
No reply. Maybe she is still sleeping, let me just check on her. I opened the door a bit and peeked in, she is still sleeping there's a lump in the bed. My baby let me wake her up I want to talk to her. I go over and sit on her bed.
Me: "Megan?"
I put my hand on her back and it sunk? Wait what?! I pulled back the blanket and there was another blanket rolled up to make it look like she was there. Where is she?! Then, I looked over at her window which had a rope of bedsheets hanging out of it. She better not have gone to see Lisa. Then I saw the rope tug down, she's back. I stood there waiting for her to come up and when her hand got to the windowsill I grabbed it. Her eyes widened when she saw my stern face looking down on her. I pulled her in and shit her window.
Me: "Where were you?!"
Megan just looked down.
Me: "Young lady where were you!"
Megan: "I was... with Henry!"
Me: "Don't lie to me missy."
I could tell she was lying because she always tucks her hair behind her ear when she is.
Megan: "I'm not..."
Me: "Megan."
Megan: "Fine! I was at Granny's."
Me: "Why?"
Megan: "I was hungry."
She was lying again.
Me: "Lying makes your punishment longer so I suggest you stop."
Megan sighed and stood up in front of me.
Megan: "I will tell you but only if you promise you won't kill me."
Me: "I would never "kill" you, I promise I am your mother you can tell me."
Megan: "I was... with Lisa."
My eyes widened and anger struck through me.
Me: "LISA! MEGAN MILLS WHAT WERE YOU DOING WITH HER! YOU ARE GROUNDED YOUNG LADY. NO PHONE, TV, LAPTOP OR FRIENDS!"
Megan: "I thought you said you wouldn't do this!"
Me: "I never said I wouldn't punish you!"
Megan: "Mom! You know what I meant when I said "Kill"!"
Me: "Maybe I didn't. Now sit your little butt on that bed and hand over your phone."
Megan: "Don't you want to know why I went to see her?"
Me: "Phone."
Megan: "You are not being fair. Let me explain."
Me: "Fine Megan explain to me why you went behind my back to see the woman who wanted to take you away from me and then lie to me."
Megan dropped her head in her hands and started to cry. Of course maternal instincts I rushed over to her and wrapped my arms around her tiny body. I am so angry with her but I hate to see her sad.
Me: "Baby why are you crying?"
Megan: "I just feel terrible."
Me: "About what?"
Megan: "I screw everything up. Lisa probably hates me and when I try to fix that I end up with you hating me."
Me: "I don't hate you! Baby no, I am just mad that you disobeyed me."
I stroked her hair to calm her down.
Me: "Are you okay?"
She didn't reply and I looked down to see she had fallen asleep on me. She's so cute I wish I could have been there when she was growing up. She will always be a baby to me, my little girl. I carefully layer her down in her bed and tucked her in. Then I kissed her in her forehead.
Me: "I love you so much Megan you don't even know. I am here for you, but you still are grounded."
Then I walked out of her room, with her phone still. She has to learn not to break the rules in my house.

Sorry this chapter is boring and basically just them talking but yaaaa vote plz and thx so much for all the views and votes!!!Xo