Why me?

Megan's POV
Cora teleported us to a cottage, I guess she can't use the castle again since that didn't go to well last time... that would be the first place my family looks. Great, am I still even in Storybrooke?

I look around to see I'm in a basement and I have a magic blocking cuff on. This place is a lot nicer than the last dungeon I was in. The walls of this room in the basement are purple, there's a bed, a dresser and a mirror. I walk towards the door and turn the knob. My hand then gets sparked and I fly backwards hitting the wall. Are you kidding! I should have known Cora wouldn't be that nice. Then, the door opened slowly revealing Cora.

Cora: "Well someone's awake, it was easier to knock you out just incase someone wanted to see the surroundings for an attempted escape plan."
I rolled my eyes and got up from the floor.
Cora: "Ouch, did you try to open the door? Oh dear I thought you would have known!"
Me: "Ya well thanks for that."
Cora: "Anyway, let's get you cleaned up shall we? You shouldn't be wearing those rags while being seen with me. A dress will do perfectly."
Before I could protest I felt my chest tighten and my comfort was gone. I was in a purple dress with a corset in it.  Corsets suck, I can't breathe in them!
Me: "Really? It's not like I'll be going anywhere anytime soon so why do I have to look fancy."
Cora: "Not meant to be fancy, it's elegant like the princess you are. Shall we talk about why your here?"
Me: "Finally."
Cora walked over and sat on my bed, patting the spot beside her for me to sit. I smile and cautiously did so and say down.
Cora: "Well you hold a very, very strong source of magic in you. Stronger than mine, your mothers, and Rumples. This  magic can do wonders for me... and you."
Me: "How?"
Cora: "Well you can defeat anyone you see. I mean anyone, even the dark one. This comes as an advantage in many ways! You can rule over everyone and they won't dear touch you."
I stand up and throw my arms in the air. I don't want this! I don't even want magic for petes sake!
Cora: "Now, now what is wrong?"
Me: "Why me?!"
Cora: "Well your the product of evil and good. This mix has given you strong powers because it is rare. Your mother was powerful enough but having both in you has made you quadruple that."
Me: "Well I don't want it and didn't ask for it."
Cora: "Well I asked for you and now I got you. I will use your powers for my needs so you don't need it. You just of course need it for me. Just think of it as... giving? See not evil at all. Don't you want to help your Grandma?"
Me: "Your not my grandma, your not even family. Family isn't blood it's love and we definitely don't share that. Do you not remember just a bit ago you legit chained me up and beat me nearly to death?"
Cora: "Oh don't dwell on the past, but it doesn't even matter that you don't love me. I don't need you to love me for what I want you to do..."
I stood there with fear washing over my face and I gulped.