Portals and Mothers

Regina's POV
We are on Hook's ship and Ariel is getting ready to open the portal. I can't wait to slap my mother for taking my children, how dare she. I wonder what she is even doing to them, I hope they are okay. Then my eyes started to fill with tears and Emma walked over.
Emma: "Regina, what's wrong?"
Me: "What's wrong? Are you kidding, my kids are kidnapped by my crazy evil mother!"
Emma: "Gee sorry. You can't go and defeat Cora unless you are concentrated so stop crying."
I roll my eyes.
Me: "I just hope she doesn't hurt my babies."
The portal finally opened and I grabbed onto a rope. We fell in and suddenly within a blink of an eye I was back home.
Me: "Step on it Hook I want to get there ASAP!"
Hook: "My ship my pace."
I turned around and gave him an evil queen glare of death and he started to hurry.
Later in the day

I can finally see the castle that used to be mine. I can't wait to hug my babies so tight!
Me: "Stop the boat here if we get too close my mother will spot us."
Hook: "Well I'm not bloody swimming so I don't care."
I roll my eyes and wave my hand then we are at the land.
Hook: "Whatever."
Emma and I laughed.
Me: "Let's go get my babies!"
Emma: "I hope she didn't do anything."
I went to the underground tunnels hoping my mother didn't remember I had those. The doors are sealed with blood magic so I have to lead the way. We got into the tunnel.
Me: "Hook, Emma you guys don't have come it won't be safe I can tell you that."
Emma: "I'm coming."
Hook: "I would come but I feel if we all go and get caught who will save us?"
Emma and u chuckle and start walking into the tunnel. I opened the door and we quietly walked in.
Me: "Let's go to the dungeon."
Emma: "She would lock them in a dungeon? They are her grandchildren technically."
Me: "But knowing my daughter and our son they are sassy and not cooperative which are two things my mother hates."
We started to walk down to the dungeon and I waved my hand to put the guards to sleep. We heard crying, Henry crying. We quietly ran towards the crying sounds and we found Henry sitting beside a body. It was Megan's body! Henry saw us and I put my finger on my mouth signalling him to be quiet. I waved my hand to unlock the door but I wasn't strong enough.
Emma: "I'll help."
She whispered, then we both used our magic and the door unlocked. I ran in and hugged Henry than bent down to Megan. Emma ran in hugging Henry while watching me. I felt her neck, she was still breathing. My poor baby had bruises all over and blood on her mouth.
Emma: "Is she breathing?"
Me: "Barely, sitting here in the cold made her worse."
Emma: "Let's go!"
I picked up Megan bridal style and we started to walk out and then a figure came.
Cora: "Ah ah ahhhh"
My mother.