The Night

Megan's POV
We finished dinner a while ago and Regina and I have just been watching movies. I am so happy I am with my mom, I never imagined life would be this great with her in it. I thought I didn't need her, but I was wrong.
Regina: "Time for bed sweetie."
I roll my eyes, I shouldn't have a bed time I'm old enough.
Regina: "Up stairs now please"
She says staring at me straight in the eyes. I don't want to push her buttons so I don't argue and I just obey. I hop up to my room and change into my PJs, I check my phone. My old mom Lisa texted me...
L: How are you! I miss so so much I am sorry for what your father and I did. Can you please text back xoxo
Really? I'm sorry? She sent me away to jail, had no problem getting rid of me. She thought I was going to hurt her.
M: Sorry? Wow great apology for sending me to jail.
She replied right away.
L: I know I am regretting it all so much. I want to see you.
M: Not happening just leave me alone.
L: I will see you again.
I know she misses me and all but what she did is cruel. I am not going to reply to her. I hear a knock at my door, I jump into bed the best I could with this stupid cast.
Regina: "Haha. Goodnight honey, sweet dreams! I love you."
Me: "Goodnight mom I love you too!"
She walks over and kisses me on the forehead. Then she walks out of my room leaving the crack of my door open. I get comfortable in my bed and I look over and see that bear. It makes me feel loved that even though I never knew my grandma Cora she still cares about me. I grab the bear and go to sleep.
Henry's POV
Emma sent me upstairs to go to bed. I get dressed in my PJs and go under my covers.
Emma: "Night kid!"
Me: "Night mom!"
I see the bear on my desk and I get up and grab it. I hold it and fall asleep.
Coras POV
It is time... I start to say the words of the spell that will bring my grandkids to me in the Enchanted Forest. Oh I can't wait for Regina and Emma's reactions!