The Stand

Megan's POV
I was sitting on the stand, staring at everyone who was in front of me. I'm so nervous right now I feel like throwing up. Suddenly the judges words cut into my thoughts.
Judge: "Ok so how do you feel about Lisa?"
Me: "Well I love her. I love both of them. Lisa raised me and was with me all me life, but now Regina is here for me as well and I need her."
Judge: "Do you think Lisa is a suitable mother for you?"
Me: "Ya."
Judge: "And Regina?"
Me: "Yes."
Judge: "Are you afraid of your grandmother after what happen? Do you feel safe still at Regina's?"
Me: "I'm not afraid cause my mom went and saved me, even when it risked her life. My mom has it under control and I do feel safe because my mom can beat anyone."
I looked over at Lisa, realizing she is upset that I just called Regina my mom.
Judge: "How about Lisa? Do you feel safe with her?"
Me: "I do, but I don't. My mo...Regina, has magic and can teach me how to use mine. Lisa..mo...Lisa, can't do that."
I feel so bad saying this but it's the truth. I want to be with my mom Regina.
Judge: "Thank you."
I stepped off the stand and walked over back to my seat. I wanna cry, seeing Lisa this upset makes my heart break because I'm the one making her upset. What if I just run away? Then no one has me and it's fair.

Sorry it's so short and it took me long to update!!!! ☹️☹️ Plz vote thx for reading!!