Second Chances

Megan's POV
When Cora hugged me I felt warm, at home in a way. Maybe it will be fine here, I get to learn magic! I felt a finger on my chin, Cora lifted my head up to her eyes.
Cora: "Focus."
I stopped crying and was ready to try to light the fire again. I pulled out my hand and... nothing.
Cora: "You need anger in you."
Me: "But I want light magic not dark."
Cora: "Ha sweetie magic is magic who cares."
She is trying to trick me into going dark! She walked up to me and put her hand on my shoulder.
Cora: "Don't you want to be like
Your mother before she went soft? She was a leader! Everyone respected her."
Me: "She was a leader because she killed anyone who got in her way and she got the opposite of respect."
Cora: "Well if you feel that way then what do you see in me?"
Me: "I see a women who lets power get in the way of her kindness. I see a women who wants control and will torture to get it."
Cora: "Torture? I can show you torture."
Cora then slapped me across the face and used her magic to choke me. Just when I felt the love in her she does this? Where is my mother already! Every breath I take I feel my life being sucked out. She then dropped me on the floor and called a guard to take me out after putting the cuffs back on. I feel like my energy is completely gone and everything started to go black.

Henry's POV
I woke up in a different room, I guess I drifted off when Cora took Megan. This room has no windows. Suddenly the door whips open and a guard threw Megan in! She hit the floor hard and I ran to her. She had a cut on her lip and bruises on her head. I tried to shake her awake, but she didn't wake up. I grabbed one of the two blankets and threw it on her. Where are my moms!