Flashing Lights

There's going to be a lot of different POV in this chapter*
Megan's POV
I was in a deep sleep when suddenly I am awoken to a very bright light, I thought it was Regina checking on me with the flash of her phone to see if I was okay. I woke up and I saw that my bear was glowing super bright! I tried to throw it away but it was stuck to my hand! I screamed for Regina! Then all the sudden everything went black. 

Henry's POV
I was sleeping in my bed when my eyes got blinded from a bright light. I woke up and saw the my teddy bear was flashing and when I tried to let go I couldn't! It was stuck to me! I yelled for  my mom or grandparents but as soon as u started to everything went black.

Regina's POV
I was asleep when I saw the hallway flashing with a bright light,I got up and thought it was Megan on her phone when I told her she needed to sleep. I was going to her room when I heard her scream for me! I ran as fast as I could but when I walked into her room she was gone. Oh no, my mother! I ad to call Emma.

Emma's POV
I was just awoken because I think a truck drove past my window and my room lit up bright. I heard my phone buzzing, it's Regina. What does she want this late?
R: Emma! Is Henry in this bedroom?!
E: Whaa... why wouldn't he be?
R: JUST GO CHECK!
I got up and went over to Henry's room fast, when I opened the door he wasn't there.
E: WHERE  THE HELL IS HE?!
R: Oh no.
E: GET OVER HERE NOW AND EXPLAIN!! WE HAVE TO FINE HIM!
R: It's not just Henry, Megan is gone too.
I hunt up the phone and quickly got dressed. My mind was going crazy! Where are those kids?! I heard a knock at the door, then I saw that my mom and dad were up. I explained to them what had happen and they raced to get dressed. Regina walked in crying. It's time for her to do some explaining!

Cora's POV
They are here. I look in front of me and there are my grandchildren both on the couch. Of course they have magic handcuffs on, but at least I'm nice and let them on a couch! They are still asleep right now so I am going to get set up...