Chapter 21// "Anyways during sex you burn as much calories as running 5 miles"

"Group orientating? I think I'd rather just lie on this rock" Elliott scoffs.

"Look alive, I'm going to give you your groups, show each of you your starting points and hand you your maps then you're off"

Everyone looks grumpy, well what does Coach expect seeing as we all slept in a tent last night, which is practically on the floor.

"Group one" Coach begins "We have Natasha, Emily, Daniel, Trent and Carter. See that tree far off in the distance; that's your starting point"

"Coach aren't you supposed to guide us to it" Emily asks.

"You can walk, crawl or drag each other over there, from here on out I have nothing to do with your route until you get back to our next campus stop"

Everyone looks at each other, it's already obvious that Coach is going to be no help whatsoever. 

"Group 2, Aiden, Winter, Grayson and Crezit"

Around me people snigger at Coach's mistake "It's Crescent " I say kindly correcting Coach.

"What kind of name is that, parents nowadays?" He rolls his eyes.

All of a sudden it sinks in, my group. Aidan the boy who plants stink bombs in ventilators, Winter, the girl who I used to be best friends with but then something happened at a party and now she tries to glare me down every time I walk past her. And how can we forget Elliott, wherever I go somehow he ends up following.

I walk over to Elliott, who may I add is still lying on the large rock and Aidan, who is holding the map upside down in his hands. Then there's Winter who's standing near both of them but not close enough to be associated with them.

"Crezit!" Elliott shouts, waving his arms in the air. He looks slightly pale but that's probably because he's lying upside down on a rock.

"Shut up Grayson" Thankfully he's wearing a shirt today, unlike last night.

"So where is our starting point?" I ask looking over Aidan's shoulder at the map.

"The rock that Elliott is currently lying on"

I bring my arms forward to take the map out of Aidan's grasp seeing as he's having trouble holding it the right way up, for a moment it almost looks like my arms are wrapped around him. Suddenly Elliott is standing beside me holding the map. Jeez I wonder what made him get up so fast.

"I think we go that way" He states scratching the back off his neck and pointing in the direction to where there are a bunch of rocks.

"NO, we go that way" Winter's sharp voice snaps as she points a perfectly manicured nail in the direction of a field of trees.

"Calm yourself woman" Elliott speaks out. She just goes back to crossing her arms like a child in a tantrum.

"I want everyone to be back at campus by 5pm at the latest, if you don't make it back in time you can live in the forrest with the wild creatures forever" Coach shouts so loud that every group can hear him perfectly clear.

I get up first and place the heavy bag on my back.

Winter and I silently walk in to the brightly lit forest, while Elliott and Aidan are shoving each other around. Also Winter is constantly glaring at me and I glare back wordlessly.

Soon I am breathless and tired, and probably in a worse mood than when we started this hike. 

"God I need something to drink," I groan out loud.