SURPRISE SPIN-OFF

So I have decided to write a spin-off with Daniel and Winter. I feel like their relationship was a mess but there was still something in there something between them. Surprise!

But the spin-off is going to start off from when in this book they leave Paris and it's going to have a time jump of like 3 years. I have no idea if you're following along.

And it's kinda gonna be an alternative ending to TQG, because Elliott is alive in it and Daniel isn't in jail. It's like the whole Aaron thing never happened.

Of course, if you liked TQB and liked the ending then you don't have to read it but I want to write it. And because I'm a big old softie who hates sad endings.

So Daniel Dawson has been living the past few years in University as a complete and utter fuckboy. He uses girls, he parties till sunrise and doesn't actually care about his studies

Winter Micheals has lived in London to study for the past 3 years and she has decided to spend her final year with her best friend Crescent Dawson, by doing a one-year placement at her Uni.

Winter and Daniel used to have a 'thing'. You wouldn't call it dating. You wouldn't call them friends. It was just 'a thing'

Can old feelings resurface? Will Winter's return cause Daniel to stir up old feelings? Will Daniel and Winter get their happily ever after like Cress and Elliott?

Find out in The Playerboy's Girl.

This is the cover and the first chapter is up