Chapter 37// "I don't stare I was just appreciating your masculinity"

Stay in there and don't come out ' I tell my boobs a stuff them back in to my Wonder woman top. I shuffle the red and gold colored top upwards and let out a sigh. I put on the tiny blue short and fit them so you couldn't see half my ass.

I loved Halloween, it was one of my favorite seasons in the year, but I say that for every festive time in the year.

I throw my hair bring my back and place the crown on my head. My hand comes back looking black. That's what happens when you use cheep Claire's non-permanent hair dye.

I walk over to the speakers connected to my phone and turn the soft hum of music right up. I grab my cool curlers and begin to sing along to my spotify playlist. I flip my hair form side-to-side trying to act sexy keeping with the beat of the music.

"Looks like the Cheerleader has some moves" Call s a voice form not too far away. For a second I thought there was someone standing in my door frame but there wasn't anyone standing there. I turn around to face my window.

Conner stood there in only a pair of skinny jeans his arms crossed across his chest. I don't even try and stop myself form letting my eyes run for his eyes down to his v-line. I couldn't let them go any further.

I knew my face was bright red; even the amount of foundation I was wearing right now couldn't cover that up. I raise my head slightly too look back in to his cold blue eyes. One of his blonde eyebrows rose like he was questioning me.

"It's rude to look in to your neighbor house" I tell him; he looked like a model leaning against his window frame as he continued to look at me.

"I was just wondering where the source of the screaming was coming from"

I roll my eyes and kick some of my clothes aside trying to actually see the floor, I pull my shorts down and flick my hair behind my back. I was trying to act confident when really I was melting on the inside but who wouldn't have you seen Conner. Damn.

"Shouldn't... shouldn't you get a shirt on' I ask him. "It's kinda breezy"

He purposely flexes his muscles. "Why can't keep you eyes of me"

I snap my eyes back to look at him feeling even more embarrassed. I stand there wordlessly, knowing I should walk away but not wanting to.

"Are you going to Aiden's Halloween party?" His voice was low and soft. Growing up I thought this would only be the voice I could ever love. Every time he used to talk to me it would make my thought run all sorts of places, now he was just inches away form me.

"Yeh, you know why else would I be wearing this" I point at my costume. He gives me a once over only to look back at me, still keeping his composed facial expression.

"I was to busy looking in to your eyes"

Excuse me but are we in some sort of parallel universe because I think I just heard the bad boy Conner Ryder flirt with me?

"Don't do that" I tell him.

He furrows his eyebrows slightly so he was frowning "Do what"

"Use your bad boy charm on me, it won't work"

"Bad boy?" He asks me tilting his head ever so lightly but nevertheless his blonde hair flips to the side in a messy fashion.

"Well you fit the job description, the bad reputation, the motorcycle, and the sexy..." I clamp my mouth shut, my mouth was running faster then my thoughts. I see the ghost of a rare smile play on his lips.