Chapter 45//"Uh, I think hell is missing it's king and queen"

I stand there with my hands on both of Conner's shoulders; his arms wrapped around my waist and not to mention the fact that my brother standing directly in front of us.

Why, dear gods do you always do this to me?

From the corner of my eyes I see Aribella with her mouth hanging open; oh this is such a slap in the face for her.

I shove Conner off of me and stand beside him instead, it makes things less awkward, and you know if we weren't pressed up against each other.

We both walk out the elevator, and as we do I keep my head bent unable to look Daniel in the eye. Also it didn't help the fact that I found this situation slightly humorous.

Daniel rubs his eyes as if he was imagining what he just saw and he was trying to wake up from a bad dream. It was actually quite funny seeing him look so dumbfound.

"Crescent how many of my friends are you going to fuck around with, who next Alec? Aiden? Cause that's all I have left"

"Want a quick kiss Crescent" Aiden winks in my direction, but the glare he received from Daniel immediately made him shut his mouth. "Guess not then"

"Alec has a boyfriend" I point out but then bite my tongue. This wasn't the right time to be acting smart with my brother.

"Carter, Conner and... Elliott, really Cress, I never imagined you to grow up to be like this"

"Daniel actually shut up, lets count how many girls in this very room you have ended up in bed with. Emma, Rose, Lucy, Sharon, Katy, oh look that's double the amount of guys I have dated. Not fucked"

The girls whose names I had just called out looked at me in shock. Well how would I not know? When you come over to my house to 'study' I know the bed isn't squeaking because of the intense amount of writing they are doing.

That was a really disturbing thought.

"She has a point" Conner pointed out, he was completely unfazed by the death glare my brother gave him for speaking out loud.

"Why can't she just mess around" Conner continue, ouch that kind of hurt, seeing as we are both 'messing around.'

"You need to chill Dan your acting like we're dating" Conner tells Daniel. Now that was kind of like a stab in the chest, because sorry bad boy I've had feelings for you since forever.

"There aren't any proper feeling" he continues in a mocking tone. Way to go boy you practically just twisted the knife in my heart.

"Crescent your going to listen to me or else..."

"I'm not going to let you treat me like the yellow starburst, okay? I am the pink starburst!"

"I always did think your lips tasted a little sweet and fruity"

"Not the time Con..."

"Oh how emotionally heartbreaking, let's move on before I puke at the sight of her" Aribella dashes forward with Ryan by her side.

Wait WHAT?

Usually I'm open to shipping any 2 people together and the though of Aribella and Ryan getting together sounded so prefect, yet so scary.

Now that would be a couple that could rule hell.

I wasn't the only one whose gaze was following Ryan and Aribella. Both Conner and Daniel looked in their direction with their mouth in a 'O' shape.