BONUS CHAPTER// Elliott POV - part 1

BONUS CHAPTER// Chapter 31//"I deserve no one don't I. I fell in love with a good girl, it even sounds stupid"

ELLIOTT'S POV

I lean against my car watching all the couples roll past me. I glance over them; I used to feel, dare I say jealous of them. Dances were always a way of getting girls for me, every girl I touched, laid eyes upon was nothing but a game to me. For fun.

Except one.

I glance at my phone waiting for her; I gently tap on my car impatiently. She could come in her dressing gown for all I care; all I want is her to be here more than anything, that without her I feel an unrecognizable aching pain inside me.

I don't know where she came from, almost like an angel that fell from the sky to tempt me. Looking back at my young childhood I remember her only playing a small part in it though she was always around. It wasn't until the day I cut her teddy bear that she slapped me across the face that I realized she was the prettiest girl I'd ever seen. I know it's twisted.

I look down at the suit she picked for me and feel a soft smile tug at my lips as I remember her forcing me to buy it. She also picked out a tie that matched her dress, but she won't even give me a hint as to what her dress looks like.

So I told her to come nude, of course, she slapped me when I said that.

My auburn-haired, brown-eyed, extremely short girl, with a fiery personality. I adore her.

There are things I'm keeping hidden from her. I will tell her soon and I'll explain it all to her because she is the one. But I'll let her enjoy tonight because isn't that what girls love; dance. Well, I think they do.

It was the other night when she was over at my house and she was wearing my t-shirt, which looked more like a dress on her, but for some reason it was a huge turn on to see her in my clothes.

I wanted her to keep it because the way it sculpted to her body and the thought of her sleeping in my clothes made her feel like she was mine.

Every time she moved her hips or even the slightest movement made my pants feel tighter. I know I shouldn't be having the ideas that run through my head but god I couldn't help it.

Even when she did her homework the way she tapped her pen against her lips and all I wanted to do was throw her on the bed...and I think you get the picture.

It scares me, the feelings I have for her and the extent of them. I'd have waited every day for the rest of my life for. her to fall in love with me.

That's when I see Daniel's car pull up. Daniel Dawson without whom I'd have never met Crescent. Daniel is in a way my rock, the person who I go to when things are wrong. The person who I rely on.

I'm walking towards the car to open the door for her, act like a gentleman. I know she will push me away and I will pull her back towards me and kiss her until her mouth no longer knows how to ask for more.

Instead I see Crescent practically running out the car in a pair of killer heels, her dress flying behind her.

She only has her gaze set on one thing. Me.

I've never been the best of people; usually I take my anger out on those who care about me. I don't know what I did to deserve her.

"Fuck Dawson you look..." I begin.

She practically falls into me and I catch her small frame. I don't usually smile, there is usually nothing to smile about but whenever I see Crescent I can't help it.

Whenever a girl previously came near me, their touch meant nothing. But this girl makes electricity coarse through me.

"You're in a bit of a rush I didn't even get a chance to check you out"