Chapter 34\\"Leave her she's worshipping the ground I walk on"

Calculus wasn't ever my favourite subject. And to make matters much worse I hated the teacher Mr. Robinson. He had always hated Elliott so as soon as the whole school realised we were in a relationship he started to hate me as well.

"Daniel Dawson"

"Here' he replies to the teacher.

"Olivia Galloway"

She replies with a yes.

"Elliott Grayson"

I was currently sorting my stuff out on my desk but my heart stops when I hear his name, my hands freeze in mid air and I feel so many closed off emotions run through me. Automatically everyone looks at me.

"No Elliott Grayson " He sounded slightly hopeful. "Crescent do you know where Elliott is?" the teacher asks me.

I lift my eyes to look at him, I was trying hard to breath, everyone was waiting for my answers, some people looked at me like they were ready to watch me breakdown.

"How would I know sir" I reply my voice of the very edge of breaking but I kept a straight face.

"Because at the end of last year you couldn't keep your hands off him. Seeing the two of you in the corridor was the most disgusting thing I have seen in my existence"

"Wow really were we that bad, because you look like you've existed a long time' Everyone holds their breath as I speak I don't even give the teacher a chance to talk before I carry on.

"And if you must know, Elliott Grayson and I broke up, he's left the country...and he's not coming back" I force the words out. I tightly grip on to my chair forcing my self not to stand up and slap the smug look of the teacher's face. I was literally burning on the inside because the brought this topic up.

Now when I think about it all the teachers treated me different than they found out I was going out with him. Like they knew he was a bad influence on me. Oh how I hate how right the teachers were.

The teacher doesn't say anything but I know he must be jumping on he inside with happiness.

'Students get out your summer homework"

"Crescent bay Dawson where is your homework" The work we had over summer was completely pointless for me to do because already passed that section of the course and also because most of summer I was depressed nun sitting in my room alone crying my eyes out.

Oh and did mention my ex left the country. Sorry back stabbing ex.

"It committed suicide, had to many problems" I reply smiling sweetly at him.

"Detention"

"What?" I answer back in range. This wasn't fair. I was a grade A student, never failed to hand in my homework and how many time do I have to say this my ex boyfriend left the country because he didn't want to see my face, where is the sympathy.

"Not another word from you" he tells me sternly. I didn't even do anything.

When he turns to the board to write down a differential equation, I lift my pen up with a wicked smile on my face.

I get my aim perfect to throw it. I think the reason why I was so annoyed was because he brought up Elliott and I wanted to do anything to get my mind of that bastard.

I hate Elliott, but no matter how many times I repeated it in my head I could just picture his quirky smile...

I feel someone grab my wrist and pull the pen out my hand; I turn around swiftly to give them a death glare. I see Conner giving me a amused expression and Aiden was twirling a pen in his hand. My pen.