Chapter 41//" Actually you were privileged to be swapping saliva with me"

Chapter 41//"Actually you were privileged to be swapping saliva with me"

I lie in the living room on my stomach as I bite the back of my pencil as I try and calculate this stupid trig equation.

SOH, I could understand.

TOA was the easiest thing ever.

But CAH every time I see it I curse god for creating mathematics.

I spit out the tiny pieces of paint that left my pencil and were in my mouth. Ew.

I raise my head to look at the TV, which was playing currently the newest episode of teen wolf. Really how long are they going to drag this out, just get Stiles and Lydia together already.

My feet where both in the air, and I cross them, trying to find comfort in the floor.

I read the next question out loud "Angle A in an acute angle such that cosA..." I chuck the textbook away from me. Maths was hard enough just with number, and I was failing English. Why the hell would you put the two of them together?

I hear a rap at the door. I sigh in relief finally, an excuse to get away from my homework. I jump up enthusiastically and walk to the door.

First thing I had to do was actually find my keys, and then I had to find the right key to fit in the keyhole. Which wasn't easy, seeing as my vast collection of key chains were coming in my way.

I finally open the door wide. I let out a surprised noise when I see what was in front of my door. It was Conner.

He was covered in a red liquid and I really didn't think it was ketchup or paint.

He was leaning against a pole in the front porch of the house, I could already see a bruise forming on his left upper cheekbone and there was a cut on the edge of his lip. I instantly jump forward in concern.

"Conner. Conner what happened? No that doesn't matter come inside"

"Is Daniel home?"

Wait Daniel as in my brother? Has this boy gone soft in the head.

"Daniel! More like do we have a medical professional" I tell him.

"Is he home?" he repeats the question.

"Conner, I can't imagine my brother dressing up as a nurse and cleaning your wounds and kissing your forehead so you feel better"

He looks at me in surprise at my dry humor. I see him slightly shake with laughter but I could also tell it was paining him to move.

"You might have gone soft in the head if you actually think Daniel can be any help to you. I'll take you to the hospital and we can see a mental doctor as well as a nurse"

He instantly stands up straight, though I saw him flinch.
"We're not going to the hospital" He says loudly, there was a certainty to his voice.

"Geez calm down, I'm sorry that I jumped to the only logical conclusion, you know seeing as you came to my house wounded"

"Its only scratch" He adds being all manly.

Really a scratch, I wonder what would happen if I pressed on it. Oh yeh there would be blood spurting out. Idiot.

"Stop trying to prove that you have balls and come inside"

He attempts to come inside the front door but I could see that he was in pain, so I instantly come to his side and make him lean on me though I knew he was resisting. Boys always trying to act like they can do everything themselves