Chapter 28//"Me, jealous of you? Bless your delusional soul"

"Come on Grayson eat up your vegetables" I tease as I point my fork in his direction laughing at him.

The dinner lady placed peas in his plate and he looks at the peas completely disgusted.

"Don't push it Dawson," He grumbles flinging the peas to the other side of the dining hall. Being back at school, the hottest gossip is about Elliott and I.

"You need to eat your greens to become big and strong so you can lift me up, I have a lot of expectations from you" This makes Emily laugh.

"I bet that I can lift you over my head right now" Elliott challenges.

Elliott has decided to come sit with Emily and I at our usual table. This is a very iconic moment for our school because never before has a 'popular' student gone to sit at a different table. I'm constantly receiving glances from everyone in the hall and as people chew on their food the main source of gossip is my table.

But what shocked people the most is that not only is the Star Quarterback Elliott Grayson sitting at our table but joined by him is Daniel, Alec, Aiden and a few others.

All the boys know perfectly well that if they take a second glance at me Elliott will castrate them but that doesn't stop them from giving Emily a whole lot of attention.

Emily is dreamily looking in to Aiden's eyes as he describes a prank he just pulled on his English teacher.

"I hate the way everyone is looking at me differently" I sigh.

His gaze follows mine to meet a bunch of jealous girls, he rolls his eyes.

 "Don't think about them they're a bunch of bitches who fell out a whore tree and banged every guy on the way down" He adds as he continues to stuff his face.

"But if one more guy looks you up and down, then I'm going to lose my shit" Elliott holds his fork like he's about to stab someone. I don't think I've ever been so amused in my life. 

I poke his arm "Don't be insecure, they say insecurity kills all things beautiful"

"I'm not insecure about all the guys staring at you but when something is mine... it's mine"

"Elliott you're making me feel sick, you need a filter before I find ways that haven't been invented yet to kill you. Come to training, it'll give you a break from tongue tennis" Daniel gags at Elliott already standing up from the table.

Elliott rolls his eyes at Dan and looks at me. I look at his face and can't believe that this boy is actually in love with me. "Bye babe" He kisses my cheek as he gets up from the table. Everyone is staring at us wide eyed. Do people not have a social life anymore?

When most of the boys have gone Emily looks at me wide eyed.

"Gurl that boy has it bad for you"

*

I hurry down the corridor, I'm so late for my next class,  I throw my books in my locker and continue in the direction of biology. Sorry did I say biology? I meant hell.

Suddenly my back is slammed against the wall; I shut my eyes at the shock. In front of me is Elliott, he pushes him self against me and I stare at him with wide eyes. The corridor is empty but I'm still worried that someone will catch us. 

"Crescent" The second I hear my full name I know something is wrong.

I look back in to his blue eyes, the blue eyes that I absolutely adore though I'd never tell him that, I don't want his head to get any bigger.