SEQUELS AND PREQUELS

So I thinking about writing a prequel to TQB, about the parents and a sequel to TQB involving Elliott and Cress's son.

Was originally called OH SWEET REVENGE

I can't really let go of Crescent and Elliott's story. So I'm gonna write a book about their child River Grayson.

This book is called... *drum roll* Loving River Grayson

River Grayson dumps his one-year long girlfriend who is what people call a " queen bee" and then she reveals she's been sleeping with a bunch of other guys.

So River looks for revenge and he finds it in the Girl he sits next to in English Anastasia Crawford. The shy girl who has her head always in a book. River persuades her to fake date him in favor helping her pass her math class.

They find out they're more alike than they would have first anticipated. Will a love blossom? Heck yes! Will it last? I dunno you'll need to read the book.

Yes Anastasia Crawford is Alec and Jackson's daughter, and yes there might be a Cronner wedding, and yes a Cronner baby. Now leave me alone I won't give any more away. And I can promise no sad ending.

Also Loving River Grayson is on my page if you want to add it to your library, I will begin updating it soon. It's going to be now where near as long as TQG! More short and sweet.

Also for the prequel, I still don't know what I'm going to call it?

It involves Cress's mom who is a wild child, she falls in love with 2 boys who are best friends and she has to make a decision who to choose?