Chapter 21

Chapter 21 – Edited by TheNightSky

The meeting with her client ended nearly at lunch time. Scha let out a relief sighed. The meeting had prolonged longer than she expected. She might as well have had her lunch somewhere around the area before heading back to the office. Zen won’t be looking for her to go out lunch because they are not in talking terms. It has been nearly a week now. Well actually she’s the one who’s not talking to him. She’s the one whose been avoiding him by having breakfast meeting with client everyday. Beside he never had lunch with her anymore ever since Luna came around. In fact he’s been having breakfast, lunch and dinner with the girl. He hardly spent time with her. She pouted her lips angrily as if Zen is in front of her right now.

But why is she angry? She asked herself. Zen has told her there’s nothing going on between him and Luna. They are just friends, she reminded herself. Yes, just friends like she and Zen but friends could fall in love with each other. Just like Zen had fallen in love with her without she even realising it. Possibly, one day he would fall in love with Luna. Yeah, possibly since she had rejected him, and he definitely would want to move on with his life and Luna is available. But she will be gone next week. Scha smiled, yes Luna will be gone by next week and Zen will be hers again.

Hers?? She hit herself. Zen is not hers. She’s rejected his love remember. She’s in love with someone else. She’s in love with HIM, the Anonymous Him, who writes beautiful poetry.

What else does she knows about him? She asked herself. Nothing, NIL, Zero – she knows nothing about him and yet she's convinced that she's in love with him. What if Dee Dee is right about him? What if he is someone serving in prison somewhere? Maybe he's not but what if he's old enough to be her grandfather? Would she accept that? Damn it Scha, she scolded herself. He couldn't be that old. He’s just experiencing love. If he was as old as her grandpa, he would have experienced that earlier in his life. What about his looks? What if his face is worse then a gorilla? Her head asked her, love doesn't care about how the other looks like, she debated with herself. She will accept him no matter what he looks like she convinced herself. Yeah, even if his face looks like a gorilla she will accept him but hopefully not. Again if he does she will still accept him, she convinced herself again because he’s romantic, BUT Zen is more getting romantic nowadays.

Yeah, Zen is being very romantic nowadays. As hard it was for her to believe it, but that is what he is right now. He has become more romantic than the Anonymous Him. The Anonymous Him only sent to her poems on friendship while Zen? Well he has been giving her a single full blossom red rose every day along with a simple love poem. Yes, he gives her a single full blossom red rose WITH a poem; beautiful and romantic poems. He would leave them on her desk and every time when she comes back from a meeting she would find them there. That’s all started on the third day after he confessed his love to her (the one she stupidly rejected). First day a simple poem read:

I miss your sweet smile

I miss your cheerful laughter

But most of all

I miss us being together

He had asked her to find out for herself what the meaning of a single full blossom red rose and she did. It meant – I LOVE YOU.

But the poems that she received yesterday really had made her heart beating so fast.

I am thinking of you

Every day and every night

Every hour and every minute

Even every second its count