Chapter 23

­Chapter 23 – Edited by TheNightSky

Scha smiled looking at her reflection in the mirror. Her face still flushed as the result of the kiss. She smiled shyly biting the end of her brush thinking about the kiss. Who would have believed she and Zen kissed and made out? Yes, they made out on her sofa in her living room. She still couldn’t believe herself.

And the kiss? It was WOW!! Beautiful, wonderful, amazing and gosh, she didn’t know how to describe it. She has been dreaming to be kissed like that and just by thinking about it made her heart beat fast. She touched her lips. She could still feel the warm of his lips on hers, the memory of his kisses still fresh in her mind.  How could she forget it when his kiss made her feel so special, so desired, so love?

She recalled the feeling of Zen’s lips on hers. It was gentle, soft and sweet, and her pulse throbbing. Everything around her has stopped including her heartbeat. She was stunned at first. Zen thought she hesitated and tried to pull away but stopped when Scha wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him closer to her. He deepened his kiss by wrapping his arm around her waist pulling her closer until her chest pressed against his. She could feel his heartbeat, beating as fast as hers. He licked her lips, biting them to open and she immediately opened her mouth. Once it was open Zen’s tongue drove fully into hers. Gosh the feeling was sensational and she moaned to this new sensation of feelings. An unfamiliar hunger drove her. Her tongue automatically did the same into his mouth and this time, he’s the one who was moaning. He slowly pushed Scha down on the sofa while deepening his kiss.

She threaded her fingers in his hair and held him close even after he broke the kiss as his lips traveled to her jaw line and her neck. She could feel he's heavy breath at the nape of her neck as if he has just run a million miles. Both their breathing was hard she realized. Zen lips keep exploring her while she held tight. She wrapped her legs around him as if scared that he would stop what he was doing to her body. Her hands were roaming his body and hair.

 “Zen,” she said his name softly, breathlessly.

Zen mouth found hers again and they deepened their kissed again. They finally let go of each other when both out of breath. Zen's touch his forehead with hers looking deeply at her. Their eyes met and she could see his eyes full with desire and love.

“I love you Scha,” he told her again. “I can't stop loving you.”

Scha bite her lower lips unsure what to say to him. She was still unsure of what her feelings towards were him, “Zen, I....” she whispered.

“Shh....” he hushed her putting his finger on her lips, “You don't have to say it if you don't want to,” he said softly, “but what I'm asking right now is for you to give me a chance to prove to you how much I love you. Let me show my love to you. Give me a chance Scha. Give me a chance to prove to you that I'm worth it.”

Scha touched his rough shaven face tenderly, “I don't really know what I feel towards you right now, Zen,” she told him softly. She could see the hurt in his eyes when she said that. He tried to pull his face away from her but she held him close, “But I would love to give you a chance to show me how much you love me. I would love to give you a chance to pamper me,” she told him shyly. She remembered how his face shined when she said that to him.

“Oh yes, I'll definitely pamper you until you beg for more. I’m going to be your most romantic boyfriend you’ll ever know,” he chuckled at her lips before tasting her lips again. Softer but full of passion making them both moan again.

“I’ll never let you down, Scha,” he whispered at her lips. “I’ll make you the happiest woman alive. I promise you.”

Scha blushed hearing Zen’s promise. She smiled at his lips, “You better. If not I’m going to dump you again,” she teased.

Zen chuckled, “I’m not going to give up on you, Scha,” before kissing her again.

Scha smiled dreamily at herself. They kissed and teased each other for a longest time. She touched the love mark on her neck. A mark of love from Zen and she’s given one to him. She chuckled she was going to have a hard time hiding it especially from Dee Dee. She’s very sure that when Dee Dee saw it, she would want to know where she got that from, and if she found out that Zen had one too, she will definite demand for Scha to explain. Gosh, she really couldn’t hide anything from that girl. Sooner or later Dee Dee would know what happened and she doesn’t think that she would want to hide the fact that she’s now Zen’s girlfriend.

Zen’s girlfriend, she chuckled at that realization, she liked the sound of that. Who would have thought that she and Zen would end up being a couple? She never thought that it would make her feel so happy and proud as she felt at that moment. She felt so happy being loved by someone. Well, Zen hasn’t pampered her yet but she already loves the way he kisses her and makes her feel. She should have accepted and realized Zen’s feelings earlier. What a stupid fool she was for rejecting him earlier.

Her doorbell rang waking her up from her thoughts. That is definitely Zen; she thought and took one last look at herself in the mirror before opening the door. They were going out for a dinner. Their first date as a couple, she smiled at that thought and blushed at the same time.

Zen was anxiously at the door waiting for Scha to open it. He felt like he was dreaming when she agreed to give him a chance to prove to his love to her. He felt like he was walking in the clouds now that she’s with him and they are going on their first real date together. He’s going to pamper her, he’s very sure he’s going to do that. He’s going to make her the happiest woman in the world. He’s going to make her fall deeply for him and he’s going to get her say those three words to him – I LOVE YOU. She had told him that she is unsure about his feelings towards him at the moment and he didn’t want her to say those words until she’s really sure about it. Once she has says those words to him, he will then tell her the truth about her online friend.

***

A/N :  I'M APOLOGIZING IN ADVANCE BECAUSE I WILL ONLY UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER ON 8 FEBRUARY 2012 BECAUSE I HAVE TO ATTEND A LONG SEMINAR.... I WILL TRY TO UPDATE SOONER IF I COULD, I WILL TRY MY BEST, I PROMISE

FOR YOUR INFORMATION, THERE'S ON 4 MORE CHAPTER TO GO BEFORE THE END OF THIS STORY.... THANKS EVERYONE FOR READING, COMMENT AND VOTE... KEEP IT COMING MY FRIENDS... I SEE YOU GUYS SOON.... MUAH... KISS.... KISS...

-SALLY-