Memory 004: Reunited

I stared dumbfounded at the twin's old group, the Train-Jumpers. (I decided to refer Jeremy and James as the twins.) The boys had been with the Train-Jumpers before they decided to join the Black Roses.

I guess I should probably introduce the kids in front of us. The one who so rudely insulted my ghost story is the leader, Lewis Bruner. To his right is his sister, Jessi Bruner. On his left is his second-in-command and my former best friend, Inama Min. I didn't flinch, but I bet that if I were to let my emotions overtake my mind, I would've killed them all. Lewis and Jessi had taken Inama from me a long time ago, and I could never forgive them for making Inama become the person he is now.

Inama smirked at me.

"How's life with a bunch of sucky losers, Sherylyn?" he sneered.

"Better than having a life with a bunch of sore losers like you," I retorted. Inama's smirk faltered for a second, but later returned.

Brandon could easily sense the tension in the air, sparks near literally flying between me and the other second-in-command.

"Guys, chill," he commanded, pushing us away from each other. "If any more sparks fly, the forest will become a bond fire... And not the good bond."

We still glared at each other, but we both relaxed a bit. Emphasize a bit.

"Hey, you do realize that that makes me nervous, right?" we all heard a familiar voice say.

We looked behind the Train-Jumpers to see faces we thought we wouldn't see until the end of our journey. Forest, Erin, Freddy, Barry, and Shanon were all there, waving at us.

The Train-Jumpers grinned.

"You can thank us later," Lewis remarked snidely. Brandon and I face-palmed.

"We purposely left them behind! Why did you bring them!" our entire original group shouted.

"Dang it, now we're gonna all be slowed down," Alexia muttered under her breath. Brandon heard her, and resisted the urge to hug her. She really did care for him!

"Wait a minute, you mean you didn't want us along?" Forest whined.

"That's what she said," Sharon replied. "Can I go home now?"

"Not yet!" Freddy whined. "I still wanna make sure my friends are all right!"

Our original group all looked at each other.

Brandon face-palmed again. It's a wonder his forehead isn't flat already.

"Fine, fine! You can stay! Just don't get in the way!"

"Yay!" Forest cheered.

"That rhymed!" Freddy commented.

"Noooo..." Sharon grumbled.

"Uh, o-okay..." Erin stammered.

"Only if Erin stays safe!" Barry exclaimed.

And so, our long, annoying journey began.

And the Train-Jumpers tagged along, much to my dismay.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Author's Note:

Hello! I'm so sorry for the late update!😭 Please don't kill me!!!😭

Anyhoo, I hope you liked how this turned out... But I'm mentioning my character way too much...

Anyways, thanks if you managed to keep reading this! It means a lot to me!😁

Thanks!😊
-Vanguard16😋