Extra

The narrator's name, if you forgot, is Sherylyn Ly after her marriage. She had lived to the age of 89, almost 90, and died on her granddaughter's 14th birthday. However, she had prepared for that, and left the book in her granddaughter's care so that the book could hold a new story. She also passed down her Moon Pendant, which had kept her from dying from a disease that was still uncurable at the time. Later, Sherylyn's granddaughter, Lyla Moore, found a cure for the disease after working many years to become a doctor.

The contents of the book had disappeared at Sherylyn's death to make room for a new story to be told. Sherylyn had also prepared for that, writing it all down years before she died. That story was then published by her daughter, Lyla's mom, and millions of copies were sold.

Lyla ended up (coincidentally) marrying the grandson of Inama and Jessi.

Contents of Lyla's Birthday Card from Sherylyn:

Dear Lyla,

Have a wonderful 14th birthday. I know I am no going to be able to tell you this in person, for I shall be dead at that time. I have enjoyed watching you grow. Now, I want you to write your own story and live your own life. I remember when I was your age, I had been an adventurer, just like you now. Please stay out of danger and stay safe. I love you, even after death.

Love,
Grandma Sherylyn. ❤

-----------------------------------------------------------
Author's Note:

*cries* Thank you so much for all your support and for reading this! Now, for the finale:

The End!
-Vanguard16😋