Memory 008: He is Serious

Inside the building was like stepping into a different dimension.

It was still very black, but it smelled like roses and was almost sparkling with cleanliness. It was enough to make even the cleanest of the four feel like filth (which happened to be Jason, since he can't exactly get stuff stuck to his shoes because of the no-footprint thing).

Brandon suddenly felt something in his head throb. He clenched his teeth, holding back the scream of pain.

Jason seemed to spot this.

"You 'kay?"

"Yeah, all good."

"I don't think you're being honest.

"Yeah right."

"No, seriously. I'm not kidding. You look to be in pain."

Brandon looked back at the boy, surprised to see his face was actually dead set on a serious mode. He sighed.

"Fine. I had a headache just now. That's about it."

Jason looked a bit more relieved. Why was he so concerned about Brandon? Is it because he's friends with his friend's sister? Brandon thought that must be it.

Then, he felt the tugging stop. Brandon stopped in front of a tall, black door. Breathing in slowly, he took the smooth handle in his hand and pushed open the doors.

They all gasped.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!?!?!?" they yelled in unison.